Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Same here ~ sent you a message on my PS3 btw.
  2. Just to note you're on the PS4 then.
  3. Do you mean you need something like this bendable heat shielding? Source: http://www.thermalvelocity.co.uk/Heat-Shields/-Vulcan-Embossed--Aluminium-Heat-Shield-/p-113-476/
  4. Love the shot of the Zed near the bridge. Look's great.
  5. Great update Vlad. Fingers crossed for you that all goes well with the paint spraying second time round.
  6. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    That is all.
  7. Happy Birthday both.
  8. Cheers ZEUS. Sounds even better from the outside and it was a lot of fun taking it on Castle Combe. That's good then Lyndzzz. It's always a shame to let a car go if you still enjoy it so here's to a bit more happy motoring in the Zed.
  9. I did see you mention the Cosworth short block in another thread I'm sure. Personally I'd be looking at the Brian Crower stroker kit. More bang for buck imo. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_03-06_Brian_Crower_4.15L_Stroker_Kit/350z-BC0229_.aspx
  10. They Look like GT4 wheels. Similar but they have more spokes than the GT4 alloys do. These are GT4 alloys.
  11. A lot of Scottish Zed owners will be watching this with interest I'm sure. Good luck.
  12. I could change my pulley wheel for an extra 20-30bhp, ...but then I'd need to get it UpRev mapped again.
  13. Cheers Gareth. Did you miss the videos last time then? I've put a few on my Youtube channel now, ...nothing spectacular but still interesting I think. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRmiU_ciZ6yuBPT99e4Niw
  14. Sounds like a good plan.
  15. Great news mate ~ enjoy your next ride & don't be a stranger.
  16. Thanks Lyndzzz. Did you manage to sell your Zed then? I keep browsing other cars for sale, ...not that I don't love my Zed but there is always that itch to try something new.
  17. Always a fan of a black Zed.
  18. What's happened there is you posted the same reply seven times. No idea why it's happened but you're not the first person to have had that happen on here.
  19. No the front windscreen washer pump & the rear windscreen washer pump are different ~ different connectors. That one above is fine for the front but you'll need a different one for the rear. Now you can either get a good used condition one (zmanalex or Clark Motorsport) as I did or as I've just recently found out "Blue Print" make an aftermarket rear windscreen washer pump for the Zed which is great news as I believe the OEM one is stupid money from Nissan. BluePrint part number ADN10316 ~ http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Print-ADN10316-Washer-Pump/dp/B00B90LE00 More info here about the rear washer pump motor from Blue Print: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97015-help-needed-replacing-rear-windscreen-wiper-water-pump/
  20. Look's stunning. Really can't wait to see it with all the finished parts fitted now.
  21. First person I'd try is zmanalex. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ If he can't help then try Clark Motorsport as they were breaking a 350Z awhile ago and then start trying the people in the "350Z parts for sale" section on here were a few different members were breaking 350's. Like RS Shades, R35LEE and I believe the chubby ninja is also breaking his.
  22. If it has an LSD then yes it should (will) be. Sure it's in the MOT manual somewhere.
×
×
  • Create New...