Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yeah it's an excellent series and I like the two guys (presenter/mechanic) on it too. Plus the car's they've done have been great and always for someone who deserves it for one reason or another so a worthwhile cause which is nice.
  2. Isn't your Zed the same colour as mine? It's called "Gunmetal grey" fyi.
  3. Congratulations & welcome.
  4. Reminds me of this... Look's pretty good Op.
  5. Might be a bit over the £40K budget still Stu I'd guess ~ had a look after me, SMD and ATTAK Z were chatting about them & they were around $45K+ used. Personally I'd go for the GTR especially as I've heard prices for them seem to be going up rather than down for the most part so could be a good investment.
  6. Brad if you're serious about getting that motor from the Irish guy on Facedouche I seriously recommend you do not "gift" him the money and that you put it through as "goods" so at least you'll have a chance of getting your money back should things go wrong or if it doesn't turn up.
  7. Cheers Cal. I think that it's the best sounding car I've ever owned. Had a few V6's before as well but the sound the Zed V6 makes on full chat is music to my ears.
  8. Thought that other guy would have bought that off you Graham already so I didn't mention it, ...oh well his loss could be Garys gain.
  9. Awesome car, ...love the Evo's. How did you find it at Indigo GT? Last time I was up there was when I had my JDM Impreza and they were just starting out. Good to see they've got the dyno in there working well by the looks of it.
  10. The steering wheel look's great Elliot and good job on sprucing up the garage.
  11. Don't stress it. I've got access to a professional spray booth in work & we still get problems with dust specs/small hairs. Was actually spraying some prototype parts today for a customer and still had to redo 2 of the 6 parts because of dust specs.
  12. These will be gone before morning I'd bet. GLWTS (not that you'll need it).
  13. No problem and if you want an upgrade radiator and fan unit you could always try Clark Motorsport as they do great prices for the Mishimoto parts. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87662-mishimoto-replacement-fan-kit-350z-vq35de/ There are other traders on here though that could also source you those upgrade parts (all in the "Professional traders section").
  14. Yep I'm not a fan of cyclists either, ...I understand there are some good ones about but unfortunately 99% of them seem to be idiots. Jump red lights, no lights on their bikes at night, ride on pavements when it suits them, cut you up then flip you off (well drivers do that one too ), ride on the wrong side of the road etc etc.
  15. Have you tried zmanalex for the parts you're after? Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ You could also try R35LEE, Shades Rs and keep an eye on the for sale ads. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63996-2004-350z-breaking-all-parts/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87886-53-nissan-350z-gt-breaking-spares-with-20-khans/
  16. I can hardly complain as he's the one who gave me the pics. Thanks TT. Appreciate the comment.
  17. Some guy just shared two pictures from Castle Combe of my Zed on track. So chuffed that he did as I had no pictures of the car on track so it's nice to see it looking "pretty" level through Quarry.
  18. I believe it varies between circuits. You've probably seen it already but below is my action day from Castle Combe recorded on a GoPro Hero3 mounted to the front windscreen with the genuine GoPro suction cup mount.
  19. Not that I'm any expert in TVR's.. but are you sure? the little bump/lip at the bottom of the bodywork matches the Chimaera but not the Griffith? Unless I'm missing something.. Different alloys too. Nope you're right, ...I didn't even notice that. I just looked at the engine & thought I remember my old mans Chimaera engine bay didn't look like that so wrongly assumed it was a Griffith. In fact the actual engine bay I was remembering was the one in his TVR Cerbera (which had carbon fibre air intakes) so even more wrong.
  20. Echoing this sentiment Maybe we should start a "show us your WAGs" (Wives and Girlfriends) thread I could see that being either very entertaining or very disappointing. ...oh and probably ending up being put in the green room too. They used to have one of these on the civiclife forum, you wouldn't believe some of the pictures some people would post. They would soon be single if there partners knew lol Link?!!
  21. ^^ Yep. TVR Griffith to be precise. Edit: I was wrong.
×
×
  • Create New...