Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Shouldn't laugh but what can you say, ...."I didn't see him Officer"
  2. ^^ This. I'd definitely get it to a garage with ramps so that it can be properly inspected ~ Also if you have a specific insurance company you want to use (maybe your current insurer) just make sure that they will actually cover you for a Cat C car as some won't. It may mean a bit of shopping around for insurance otherwise if you do get it but I know most people already do that anyway.
  3. BTCC for me or the DTM.
  4. That LSD looks very cool. Good luck with it.
  5. Ilogikal1 might like this pic below. Been raining on & off all day which does have one benefit as it shows off my hard work from waxing the car the other week.
  6. Nice bit of welding there mate.
  7. According to the Dutch translation the guy driving didn't even own the Ferrari and was just renting it & driving with an instructor of sorts. Reads as if the car did pull out in front of him but obviously the other driver wasn't expecting the Ferrari to be travelling at bl**dy light speed towards him. Well done to the driver on the opposite side though as his evasive manoeuvre surely saved himself & the Ferrari from a nasty head on.
  8. No probs Alize.
  9. Alize Re: Is it a RevUp or not? The Simple way to check is just by looking at the Rev counter. If it's got the redline at 6,500rpm then it's the DE, ....if it's redline is at 7,000rpm then it's an RevUp DE, ...if it's got a redline at 7,500rpm then it's the HR.
  10. ^^ Very nice.
  11. On it like a bonnet, emailed them, we'll see what happens come Monday I guess Cool.
  12. Sounds lovely Chris. Will would be proud of how you're treating his old Zed "Black Betty".
  13. Yep some extra noise is to be expected when changing the flywheel from the OEM dual mass to a single mass.
  14. Definitely as not declaring it as a Cat C is BS. Good spot Easty, ...hopefully saved someone from unwittingly buying a Cat C Zed.
  15. Must resist from buying that stool. Definitely a future purchase though.
  16. Looks awesome already. Can't wait to see how it turns out in the end.
  17. Good man. You know it makes sense.
  18. No luckily so far I'm on foot.
  19. Haven't played GT6 in awhile now as I've got an awesome new game ~ Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition. Been waiting for the weekend just to play that as not really got time in the week. If I get bored of blowing peoples heads off I'll give GT6 another shot though. Nothing more entertaining than taking the talibans head off with a .50bmg lol Nah it's even better than that, ...set in North Africa during WW2 so it's old school weapons & good old fashion killing Ze Germans.
  20. ^^ "Thrustmaster TX"? ...sounds like a sex aid Chris. Have fun with that.
  21. Don't quote me on this but if the tips are stainless steel then you should be able to polish the tips to get rid of the burnt tips if you don't like the look. The other options would be to have some new tips made up in stainless steel (any exhaust place could do that easily enough) or have the original ones chromed.
  22. I wouldn't worry about it and I'd just get the red colour car if that's what you really prefer. I've had two red cars which were both faded but, ....one was a 1992 Rover 214Si and the other a 2003 Honda Civic Type R. Neither of which are really modern cars imo as even the newer of the two is over 12 years old now and neither of them were bought new. I'd wager half the problem being the way the previous owners look after the cars. I know you like your cars twobears so I'm sure you'd wash it regularly, keep it garaged when possible and generally look after it. I wash my car weekly without fail and also wax the car regularly so if I'd have owned either of the two red cars I've owned from new neither would have been faded half as bad as they were when they came into my ownership imo.
  23. Welcome aboard Alex. If you're still running a standard exhaust system I'd hold off on getting an UpRev done until you decide if you want to change that or not imo. You'll see a better performance increase from standard if you change the full exhaust system & Cats.
  24. I don't really like the look of Amys Zed (sorry Amy) but that's just because it's not to my taste. There are however some very nice modded roadsters about, ...just googled and came up with a few reasonable examples. Now not all of those roadsters above are to my tastes (or possibly even yours) but I love different bits on all of them. Take some bits from each one and you could build the perfect roadster imo.
×
×
  • Create New...