Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Doubt I'm going to go for it either as I was only really interested in the stool and not the "Z" creeper.
  2. That reminds me of my friends ginger tom called Harry that has since passed away. He was a great cat, first cat I really bonded with tbh as I'm more of a dog person. One day when me & my friend used to run a catering company together we went back to his house after work to run through the days takings etc. We spotted this grey squirrels body just laying on the lawn. For some reason Harry his cat had killed the squirrel and chewed its head off! We never did find the head so goodness knows where he hid it.
  3. Cheapest I found on eBay. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350-Z-BOSCH-Aerotwin-Front-Wiper-Blades-Flat-Windscreen-ID17435-/200939157462?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2ec8e837d6
  4. This imo too. If you haven't already Juggalo I'd try Adrian Flux. That's who I'm with and a fair few other modified/FI owners/forum members and they really know their stuff. Great service so far and cheapest quote I had.
  5. This accounts for the half dozen unfinished engine swap projects on the forum.
  6. Those alloys look very cool. Going with the same colours then for the refurb or something different?
  7. Looks great.
  8. Ok I've kept fairly stoom but just wanted to say some of you need to let it go. Not everyone likes the same things or people (I know you all know that I'm sure ). I for one just like grahamc, marzman, Daveyboy and maybe a few others would rather it wasn't Chris Evans chosen as the new presenter for Top Gear. And as people keep saying; "what are you basing that on?" ...well I'm basing my opinion on basically everything I've heard or seen that man on for years and tbh I just don't like him. That's only my opinion though and tbh it doesn't matter what I think as he will still be presenting Top Gear but as life is about choices I shall choose not to watch it just like others have/will.
  9. I haven't seen another 350 Zed for about two weeks now nor any 370's. The last 350 I saw was in my street as a guy who's parents live up the road from me had just bought one & was back from Uni (he's now a member on here too ).
  10. The Police can't be everywhere though so some times it is down to us, the public to spot & report things. I get what you're saying and really he could have filmed her/reported her without confronting her but obviously that's his prerogative.
  11. ...eating cereal. Source: http://cars.aol.co.uk/2015/06/18/video-driver-caught-eating-cereal-at-the-wheel/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D359308
  12. Happy Birthday.
  13. ^^ Very nice Stu, ...should have waited though to see if the group buy kicks off but I understand how drink works. .
  14. Love the duckbill wing Dal.
  15. Still, that's not too bad. Would that be a fiver off either product did they say? ...or just the more expensive "Z creeper"? I really want that stool. Thanks for trying to sort this on our behalf btw Graham.
  16. Any news on this possible "group buy" Graham?
  17. Nice.
  18. Welcome aboard.
  19. Definitely. Get a good run out of Camp corner and keep the throttle nailed all the way down the straight and I wouldn't be surprised. Be late breaking for Avon Rise though.
  20. GMballistic

    ZED-TED

    Do you know how long I'll have to wait in Newport passport office to get a passport at this time of year. Can't we just put the bear in a lorry when he goes abroad like all the other illegal immigrants.
  21. I guessed that tbh, ...was just pulling your leg. Who really cares about the speed you reach, just as long as your having fun whilst you do it. It's like shagging a supermodel ~ might last 5 minutes or 5 hours ~ just as long as it's fun who cares. I'd bet money (not a lot mind ) that the pictures are from Castle Combe.
×
×
  • Create New...