Ah I get you now. Just something to place over the top then when it's raining.
You could always "borrow" a McDonalds tray (the ones you get for carrying food to eat outside) then just cut it to size. Just costs the price of a McDonalds then plus you get a meal out of it too.
Great news but if it comes back on again though have the code read so you know whats causing it to come on.
Fyi ~ When it starts to blink you can count the flashes to read the code yourself. All the codes & what they stand for are in a PDF here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81962-350z-fault-codes-in-pdf/
Hopefully you won't need it though.
Yeah I did spot that.
Quick google search solves your problem...
Source: http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=88847
Should be easy enough to make a cardboard template, then make out of sheet metal (stainless steel) and then fit in place.
Like the forged alloys and do think they'll look pretty good on the Zed.
The bumpers nice too and kudos for doing it all in the rain & half way across the road too by the looks of it.
The scoop on the AAR is mean but I hate the side graphic.
I guess though if we could both afford £100 grands worth of cars we could afford to have the Cuda resprayed.
^That is true.
Think the percentage is higher for the UK as well, something like 73% made using natural gas, coal and oil (fossil fuels).
@gangzoom ~ Imo there is no way we will see EV's replace ICE vehicles in our lifetime.
^^ Nice courtesy car Spatt, ...bit like when I had my car in a body shop here and they gave me a Porsche Boxster S as the courtesy car.
Much better than a Micra or KA.
Did you find anything?
£80 full system here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98090-oem-exhaust-and-y-pipe/
£220 Scorpion exhaust: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94947-stillen-y-pipe-and-scorpion-exhaust/
Worth a PM to see if either are still for sale.
Fyi ~ that is a common place for the exhausts to go on the 350's. It's exactly where mine went some years ago but as I was keeping mine I went for a new full stainless steel system from Invidia.