Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Sorry to read the bad news Dan, ...any pics then of what has happened that you'd care to share? Fingers crossed it gets fixed asap.
  2. Very interesting read as always Andy and I love the new alloys. They're going to look great. What size are they & what tyres/size etc are you going with?
  3. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Fantastic weather today coldel for driving or working on the car, ...as I'm not so in love with my CTR I decided to use it as a refuse van and dropped a load of rubbish off to the local tip. I did give it a hoover afterwards though to make it feel a little better.
  4. Now I don't believe that.
  5. Doubtful as AOL was only founded in 1985, ...na na na na na. Yes I still use AOL. Ahem . . . "AOL began in 1983, as a short-lived venture called Control Video Corporation (or CVC)" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AOL . . . . . na na na na na I understand a lot of people believe "Wikipedia" to be correct on everything but according to AOL themselves... Source: http://corp.aol.com/2010/05/24/youve-got-25-years-aol-celebrates-25th-anniversary-with-bi/ Can we just agree though that it is cr*p? I should know I'm still using it.
  6. Moved to the correct area and jowen7448 duly noted as a trouble maker, ...mutiny will not be tolerated. Seriously though I'm passing the buck on this one as it is more a reds issue ("Admin") then a green one ("Mods").
  7. Doubtful as AOL was only founded in 1985, ...na na na na na. Yes I still use AOL.
  8. GMballistic

    Seat STCC

    Now if they did make a road going version of that....
  9. Never driven one but it's one of my "next car maybes" so in for the opinions.
  10. So that's where the Ginja Ninja went, ...sure you'll enjoy it. Welcome aboard.
  11. This is more of a guess on my part than fact (won't be far off though if not spot on) but if you're running a 10J ET12 with 265/35/18 on the rear then the front should be something like a 9.5J ET12 with 245/35/18's on. The ET & whether the alloy will fit over the brake caliper does depend on alloy wheel design though so best to check before buying (although it maybe fine). There is a car tyre calculator somewhere that maybe a member will post for you.
  12. All I can think reading this is that I wish I had a GTR... Good luck with the "Motor Codes" CTSI. Definitely going to be interesting to see how it all pans out Adrian.
  13. Seen so many of these on Zeds lately, ...still always look soooo cool though. Enjoy the new sound.
  14. Oh and if I still had my Zed then no I wouldn't put it on my car but then I never have been one for body kits & such, ...always been about the performance mods for me.
  15. Tbh I quite like it and if it wasn't known as the "GTR" front bumper then I'm sure there would be a few other people who'd agree with me, ....I've definitely seen much worse bumpers on a Zed that's for sure.
  16. Very good jimboy, ...and good sport gangzoom.
  17. Even just the packaging looks cool, ...belated Birthday wishes.
  18. Looks lovely.
  19. Moved here because this is the correct section for a post like this. Good luck with your Zed hunt.
  20. ^^ That. But here are a few below that I found for you Kieran anyway.
  21. ^^ That'll work. If you can see the spire nuts then Fallen Angel just do as marzman states and grab them with something to stop them spinning.
  22. Welcome aboard both.
×
×
  • Create New...