Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Good news Look forward to seeing how it turns out
  2. I want some of these they look Awsome. I will go for black tho I keeping with my interior I know what you mean about the bolsters in stock seats
  3. Very nice enjoy
  4. +1
  5. Wasso where are you based? Someone was telling me today about a guy he knows around here that hashe done this I thought there can't be to many in uk Great to see it running sounds epic
  6. What's happend there ?
  7. That's realy good I've definitely been on that dam it's Awsome Even saw a helicopter land on it as we were there . Here's ours attempt if anyone's got 8 mins to waste lol
  8. I'm sat in there now after mine wasn't colder forster time around lol
  9. So you don't even get mats with a 30 odd grand car Tight mothers
  10. http://www.carscoops.com/2017/04/nissan-says-successor-to-370z-is-not.html?m=1 Looks like dan could be right......again lol http://www.carscoops.com/2017/04/nissan-says-successor-to-370z-is-not.html?m=1
  11. Out of interest what did nissan want for a nismo spoiler
  12. Sad to not see it go ahead mate Glwts and the house Toys play second fiddle
  13. Yeah that's it I'll only end up in trouble with any more power anyway so I'll stick where I am and keep it safe lol
  14. When Ian tuned it He was getting a lot of false knock readings and wasn't realy happy tricking the knock sensor so didn't. He said there was no knock in the det cans butility didn't want to send a car out that couldn't look after itself. I've since found out what I suspected to be the case that something was touching/rubbing somewhere and I was right it was my gredy oil pan on a undertray mounting point. Ian has said he's happy to push it more if I like but see how it feels first To be hounest it feels so much stronger it pulls like a bloody train now so think chasing numbers would be daft I was told 400wheel was a nice safe number on the stock pistons with them being cast Longevity is the key here I can't afford a rebuild lol Colin at creative seems a good chap mate cheers for the contact I'm going to pop back and see him at some point to discuss a few other bits
  15. Yeah man I get it totally I've has losses within family way to soon And my friends are my rocks I'd hate to lose any of them early Great tribute and wow what I little rocket that car is Keep enjoying it.
  16. What a Awsome video Such a sad story behind it Thanks for sharing
  17. Glwts Stick around and let us know you thoughts on the rs
  18. So I've been exchanging a few ecutek logs with Litchfield ironing out a couple of niggles one being the range computer now sorted and a bit of a lumpy cold start also now sorted I've got a very slight hesitation on part throttle were going to sort next I remembered to grab my dyno sheet from my last run Similar power as last one. The cars making more boost now so I think Ian held it back to be safe One thing I do know is those charge Temps are waaaaay down compared to the stock stillen kit Although the sheets don't show this as I'm pretty sure Ian did that pull before it had chance to heat soak as he told me my car was hitting 60 degrees on the dyno on the old set up Cars going back to Litchfield in may to have a oil presure sensor wired in so ecu can see it and fail safes mapped in for low pressure I am booked into centre gravity for the full works on the 21st of aprill so looking forward to that as I am getting some harsh tyre wear on the fronts so I know my geo is way out for starters I also met with a nice chap called Colin are creative alloy on Saturday to discuss modifying the crash bar to go back on. However left his place thinking the best course of action may be to have him build me a custom cooler to fit the space I have. and then my crash bar will go back on without modifications .tbc. He's certain he can do me a cooler that will be as efficient as the treadstone one I have and even said if it isn't I won't charge you! lol so there may be a nice treadstone for sale soon . Check him out here he dose some great custom builds https://www.facebook.com/captaincoll/
  19. I spoke to Georgeb the other day He bought Joshes old car the superchargerd hr He said he was keen but I know he's not on here much I'll get him to chime in Any word? I'll chase him up now
  20. Hmmm I like these
  21. Ha ha let's hope the next owner fits them Glwts
  22. I'd 100% have one just to be a bit different and not have to follow sheep But also know it's a bloody good solid car if any other honda I've had is anything to go by
  23. Maybe be worth a second opinion from someone you trust
  24. I have one although I'm fi I did Europe last year in my car standard and there was no issues If you see it getting a bit warm be show a little mechanical sympathy Chances are you won't be balls to the wall 100% of the time anyway
×
×
  • Create New...