Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Love it Just need to do those headlights black inside and it would look epic
  2. Like others have said it carries very real dangers and I some cases can be fatal I can't remember the name of the company that we did it with I can't find out if you want But they were just amazing from start to finish and took care of everyone in the group 100% from start to finish And when you wake one morning half way up to find a veiw like this It's kind of humbling
  3. I've done it It's amazing once in a lifetime thing I'll never forget
  4. Single most effective handling mod after decent tyres And you couldn't buy from a more genuine guy Glwts
  5. Look great Oem bottom kind of But bucket tops
  6. I purchased my house threw them. my vendors used them Seemed to be very simple and hassle free
  7. What if you want the lip and no side blades Any first order incentive
  8. Without trying to sound patronising.....wet drain covers are slippy why wouldn't you spin up on them?
  9. I'll take them mate pm sent
  10. In for answers
  11. You don't need those Unless your buying boooost
  12. I'm sure my mate was running 1m brakes on his e46 m3 race car before he went big on his build for this season Maybey you could try a set of those I'm sure he's still got them
  13. They are Awsome To small for me tho and way out of my price range lol
  14. Awsome run out today with these lot
  15. Surely if the ride height has never been set properly then it's about getting all 4 wheels to have even contact with the ground I'm no expert Just the way I saw cornerweighting Kind of like adjusting a tripod
  16. Off the top of my head... - Maser Coupe - Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Jag XJR / XKR - Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - Merc CLS55 / E55 - Audi RS6 / S8 - BMW 650i / M5 - Corvette C5 However, you are at the very bottom end for most of those. And all possibly a lot more expensive to repair With badge tax on those lot
  17. I have supercharged my 370 twice .....cough cough lol I would say it enhances a already nice car it doesn't change it into a different car so make sure it's not somthing different your after. Of course there is lots of other things you could do with the money including buying a second fun car for the price of fi. I drive mine a quite a lot including European trips a couple of times a year so I feel I get the use out of it. Just don't rush in... get out and get a few rides in fi zeds before you bite the bullet Also like the other guys said if you can find a decent car that's already been done then that would save you a lot of cash
  18. I've got a few options But do tell Sent on your facebook Thanks for that rich! I have contacted them and I'm going to see them at the end off the month regarding fabrication of a custom crash bar Also while I'm updating this. on Ekonas recomdation I am going to centre gravity for the day on the 21st of aprill for what they call a chassis tune Since fitting the KW v3 and all the other suspension components I feel the car wants properly setting up So they will cornerweight the car set up the dampers for bump/rebound etc Do a full geo Look at anti roll bar adjustments And the list goes on It's a full day based on 8 hours in which they are happy for me to stay with them and they will explain the whole process It isn't cheap there full day is 480+vat But from what I have seen and herd of these guys they know what they are doing so fingers crossed it should be a Good day I'll report back on how it goes
  19. I pointed someone in your direction for this this the other day Is it comming Birmingham way by any chance ? Good to see it sold
  20. Just had a look dave Looks like one branch has a hunter but not coleshill??
  21. This And it's a company vehicle Very lucky
  22. I saw a absolutely stunning n reg one the other day
×
×
  • Create New...