Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. 8k even Don't worry he's seing to that
  2. Totally agree Nic. Hope you and Rikki are doing well. Will be sure to come down to the next BHP Breakfast event. If you're going fur drinks the night before I'll do an overnighter and come for a few beers. Not staying in that hellhole from last time though! For sure mate I'll keep you posted
  3. James yolo indeed I've just bought another house so extra money is Verry tight also But my moto is save a bit spend a bit and just have things ticking away in background incase we are lucky enough to reach old age But live for now Adventure before dementia
  4. Had to be done I may enjoy somthing different in a year or so but it's the best package I can afford for a while
  5. Cheers Gm I shall pop some numbers up next week hopefully
  6. All loaded up ready for the early drop off to Litchfield
  7. Just put a set of rota fighters on it they look Awsome on the s2k
  8. Yes they are great cars ! That guy it's proper nuts ! No helmet! Mine will by no means end up like that track based car ... just looking to get the ohlins on and address the Alighnment issues if it has any ( known s2k issue with the bushes / bolts seizing) , then I'll get the underside full undercoated and protected ( as is is getting on in years !) Next up will be to change the stereo/speakers and to put some nice alcantara in the interior along with the jack royal steering wheel I've ordered . ........... It's getting joshed:)
  9. I believe they are forged from factory is that correct They easily take more power
  10. But only going one way
  11. Mk2 sound heavenly
  12. No doubt they are quick But that blue one a santapod sounds like a scooter on that video
  13. Nope dropping it over satarday happy days
  14. I just wondered how capable and fun the Z would be with some more power, or even 500bhp! I'll let you know next week
  15. Apologies for the slight thread drift, but this is something I've never understood. If you spent your money on making yourself a better driver, then you'd be quicker in every single car you ever drive in the future. If you spend your money on going quicker in a straight line in your current car, then you're back to square one when you move on. Improving ourselves as drivers is the one on-going challenge that every single driver ever can do, regardless of budget. Even simple things like learning how how to position your car correctly at corners, or learning to heel & toe, these things will make just as much of a difference driving in town as they will on the open roads. You can be as good a driver as you want to be, and it's a transferable skill. Without doubt, if you spent £1000 on driver training you'd be quicker than if you spent £1000 on an exhaust and remap. True story ^ I plan to get as much track and road practice and training as I can afford this year
  16. Little update we got finished last week and then Ian Litchfield sent me a base map over to run the car up to temperature and make sure there was no leaks etc And I'm booked on there dyno on the 25th I have a video on photo bucket but fpr some reason the fourum won't let me upload it
  17. I love how you use this car as intended! Awsome
  18. No problem if you have any issues getting hold of them let me know
  19. I do like that
  20. What, black?! It's Basalt Black, same as my old one was. Lovely deep colour, loads of metallic fleck. I thought you'd approve, given your last car. So it is That first picture with the light on the bonnet doesn't look black that's what threw me
  21. Sorry but that porker is hideous it looks horrible in that colour
  22. Go to rsv graphics and have them done mate they don't charge a lot and do a top notch job Here's one of many they have done They are doing mine next week http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/112185-headlight-mod-and-bonnet-vents/page__fromsearch__1
×
×
  • Create New...