Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Certainly mate
  2. I know yeah lol Taking her shopping this morning tho to make up for it! To viper motorsport I need a silicone 90 reducer pmsl
  3. Thanks It's nice when it starts going back together
  4. So we're finally going back together But still plenty to do The cjm frs injectors and all associated fueling parts are fitted and tested holds pressure nicely The inlet manifold is on supercharger is on and front end is going back together Just need to finish all pipe work fit intercooler and fit oil cooler and sump The missus keeps having a go telling me there somthing going on in a day or two ??? Roll on 27th when I can go back to it I'm just having to grab a few hours here and there Anyway here a picture for you all
  5. He's on holiday till Friday if he doesn't reply
  6. Good advice Gm Budget for the unexpected Even running a new kit there is stuff you hadn't expected
  7. yeah my buddy has a set of art pipes on his supercharged 350 it sounds so nice paired with the invidia im running invidia full system with de cats it sounds nasty in a good way on wot with the charger
  8. I know where my bet is going
  9. I'd like to say a massive thank you to Craig at Horsham for helping me out with this and selling me one of his spanners and sending it up asap Cheers horsham
  10. I've not seen that last video of it Sounded epic Looks like it would be a massive handfulll in the anything other than dry conditions tho the way it delivers boost
  11. monthly bump
  12. Can't agree more. If all your after is big power and acceleration the GTR is the most cost effective route. Zeditus is a nasty illness and as I and others have found out you can throw an awful lot of cash chasing big numbers. Everyone knows and expects the GTR to be quick but a bespoke boosted 350/370 that blasts away from exotic cars on track that by rights should be in their rear view mirror is a price worth paying if you want to drive a sleeper. I'm biased as I have incurable Zeditus and also leaving this forum is not an option! Lol Yeah there's somthing nice about owning somthing a little diffrent gtrs are just everywhere
  13. Can't agree more. If all your after is big power and acceleration the GTR is the most cost effective route. Zeditus is a nasty illness and as I and others have found out you can throw an awful lot of cash chasing big numbers. Everyone knows and expects the GTR to be quick but a bespoke boosted 350/370 that blasts away from exotic cars on track that by rights should be in their rear view mirror is a price worth paying if you want to drive a sleeper. I'm biased as I have incurable Zeditus and also leaving this forum is not an option! Lol Yeah there's somthing nice about owning somthing a little diffrent
  14. I thought long and hard about that and couldn't find anyway of making a 40k gtr plus upkeep work for me I suppose if op has a very good job and lots of saving potential then yeah gtr would be a better shout I had 2 hours driving my pals round Wales and had to give it back as I knew it was unlikely i would ever own one Epic things tho impressive in the wet
  15. With ecutek and it's Awsome adjustable traction control and good tyres the 370 just hooks up and goes even with the charger I believe they have come up with wet tc maps now aswell The 370 pulls nicely in midrange anyway Where you realy notice the difference is where that nice pull tails off with the stock car. the supercharged car is just starting to sing! Which makes for no hesitation if you can make that overtake or tight gap just drop a cog and it pulls and pulls Best way to describe the drive is the same as stock drivabilty with MORE loads MORE go Where I realy missed my charger was on our annual European trips Pulling out of hairpins up big long straights/climbs where the bigger power cars just stomp away from you
  16. Put it this way I did it! loved it unfortunately had a crash Bought another z and then I'm supercharging again I think if you love the z enough to want it for a good while longer then it's worth it You welcome to come a ride in mine in a few weeks when it's tunned I'll have the stillen kit converted to air to air
  17. mine dose that i just use my controls on my wheel
  18. Hi guys dose anyone have the long spanner supplied by stillen with there superchager kit i could borrow ?? its the long crank spanner 13mm i think. it is to do up the inlet manifold bolts that are a bugger to get to i didnt get one with my kit when originally purchased
  19. Thanks for comming all Have a great Christmas and we will get everyone back together in the new year
  20. See you all tomorrow guys and girls
  21. Reggie was so handsome
  22. Nice well done Enjoy the moding
  23. https://m.facebook.com/groups/636997999647337?view=permalink&id=1566825246664603 There you go not saying that car but they do come up
  24. Why not keep saving and wait for one to come along that somone has done already There has been a few sold on here in the time I've been a member
×
×
  • Create New...