Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Yeah can't wait this one's been done right
  2. Grabbed a few more hours yesterday bit more tinkering on Tuesday and it's done Then off to Litchfield for some Ecutek love Can't wait now
  3. I payed 1250 for my v3 they are epic I love them PM me for details of who to speak to regards price
  4. Your not on the list
  5. Hi guys I'm trying to get hold of the above It's for aem 100psi analog pressure gauge Aem show replacement parts available on there website but you can't order threw them. The couple of people I've found supply aem stuff have not replied. Anyone know where I'd get these bits
  6. I've been around donny not a bad track Not sure what the heritage bit is tho ?
  7. Welcome she's a beauty
  8. Stock suspension is pretty good to be fair especially once you uprate the anti roll bars I'm on kw v3 and Ebaich anti roll bars and it feels sweet but good coilovers ain't cheep and not realy necessary for road car as good as the z
  9. Yeah the shove out of the corner isn't bad with the quaife a little to good as I found out with my last car pmsl
  10. Ohh that clutch is a beauty Realy interested to get your thoughts on the diff mate I have the quaife was tempted by the kazz but as mine is strictly road with the odd track day I went with quaife
  11. Good shout
  12. My pal has art pipes with invidia I have de cats volume wise mine is louder but it's not much difference The art pipes seem to make it a slightly deeper smother sound if that makes sense
  13. It's not massive but it right on the bend Possibly a restriction of an inch ish I spose I could heat it and try and pull it out But thought it would be easier to swap it out at the right price
  14. I have a fair dent In one de cat not sure how it will affect tunning so if anyone has one or a pair knocking around I could be interested
  15. They do sound Nice tho
  16. Fancy one of these for the missus .........................................../me lol
  17. 2007 ep3 type r Now supercharged 370z 2027 I don't realy look more than a few days ahead of the present day to be Hounest
  18. How dose the fi exhaust sound I nearly went for one of those
  19. Soorrrwy
  20. I really want my wheels black, I know they're forged Rays but are they particularly light? They don't look light and I'm sure they're not as light as other aftermarket wheels. I'll get spacers on too and the plan is to get the 2015 Nismo rear bumper on, and the front but it's considerably more expensive due to the DRLs. Knowing I could put the Nismo bumper on is the main reason I decided to buy the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I don't think they are the lightest no Good strong wheel tho
  21. She seems to focus on if she can feel a difrence rather than if asda fuel is actually doing that turbo engine any good long term Surly that's the concern for most people
  22. On my 95 map full throttle was limited 95 Ron and full throttle and supercharger probly not the best recipe
  23. I wouldnt put 97 in but thats just me i had 3 maps with ECUTEK on my fi 370 and will do again i had 98,97,and a 95 for just incase but the 95 was limited i think to stop me blowing it even if i had mixed tank of 98,97 id run my 97 map for saftey tesco at 99 sounds great but my pals evo with its stroker in hates the stuff loves the v power tho
×
×
  • Create New...