Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Pops and bangs #becauseweareallbigkidsandsoweshouldbelol
  2. When I first went to pilot sports I found them to almost feel like there was a little roll in the tyre. As I got used to them I found they were Awsome when leaning on them once warm not so good in the wet I find the Bridgestone a little hard if that makes sense And when leaned on feel like they are kicking back a bit I don't know maybey me Hoping to touch 500bhp once tunned so I'll let you know how the bridgestone cope
  3. Sorry to see this mate I also ran out of talent in my last car That urmmm shall we say wasn't repairable lol Glad you wasn't hurt and can fix up the z
  4. Happy parts day
  5. Would you stick with them over mpss Dan?
  6. Good to here mate
  7. Nice one Look forward to that
  8. My pal has onlins on his 350 it feels Awsome and so composed not crashy hard to say if they are worth the extra over kw v3 I havnt experienced the meister r stuff so can't comment
  9. OK I've contacted the chap who sorted me out regarding a group buy I'll await his response Also just for reference James juniors thred Where he talks of a price very close to mine with no group buys from dt I don't know if kw's have gone since we got these prices but could be worth speaking with dt aswell http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107272-a-370z-with-a-modern-twist/page__fromsearch__1
  10. I payed 1250 for my v3 they are epic I love them PM me for details of who to speak to regards price I dont want to be a tosser about it but this suggests anyone can get them for £1250 ......... not as part of group buy if there are enough other people and the vendor decides to go for it. As it stands they are £1600 odd for my car and apparently £1700 for a 350Z which is a good few hundred more than Meisters and more than twice what HSD cost. That's a fair and justified comment to make i opolagise if I made out they were available to everyone to buy at that price clearly they are not However this is what I payed and would be willing to see if I could get some kind of group buy for people Let me contact the vendor first of all and see if they would be willing to do some kind of group buy resulting in a discount to the fourum then if that's a possibility I'll discuss with the mods to see where the land lies with this as he's not a trader on here Leave it with me I'll ask the question
  11. I had a few people pm me and said once people had confirmed they wanted them I'd aproch my contact and see if I could get that price for the people that wanted them Which I still will When I get chance to sit down and go threw the people that wanted them I'll ask the question I'm not saying it's a definite but that's what I got them for and can prove it Don't feel I have to to anyone tho I'm pretty sure James junior got them for not far of my price at demon tweeks if you look threw his posts on his thred
  12. I try to justify £2500 to myself on a daily basis. Havent quite got there yet Would also state that Ive seen no evidence of KW v3's for £1250 as claimed earlier in the thread. You gets what you pay for I think It was me that bought them for that Why would I need to prove it to you If the op wants some I'll get hI'm them lol Its a price that was granted to me so why would I need to flash the invoice around on here to satisfy everybody's needs
  13. My pals just had a little baby girl and sold his girlfriends 6 she's hated him for it lol He comprising with a rs4 avant lol Glwts
  14. Smashed the engine to bits or the car in general?! The lot
  15. Yeah and that! mine is off to Litchfield next week for mapping Come and have a ride in it when it's done
  16. Now that would be fun! How safe are TT on our engines though? Whats the install cost on a set up like this roughly? Twin turbo would be a handful in anything other than dry conditions I'd say Also turbo kits all seem to need a lot of work to make fit on UK cars Unless you go with the new aam kit The v3 that comes with the stillen kit is capable of producing enough power for our roads and gives you a nice linear drive like the stock car
  17. Stick with it man I know the feeling I smashed mine to bits and have started all over again
  18. Get yourself a bunded bowser and fill it with v power lol
  19. I used this worked well UEETEK Liquid Transfer Hand Pump Plastic Siphon Fluid Transfer Pump Set Sucker Pump Vehicle Pump for Oil Gas Liquid https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M6B56AB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_jLpByb0VX3A0M
  20. Still for sale Offers welcome I also have a vlsd out off the pumpkin
  21. Still for sale anyone going with fi soon make me an offer
  22. Thank you for your reply. It's not so far from Birmingham indeed. Litchfield are tunning my 370 next couple of weeks using ecutek Pretty sure he doesn't do uprev Best jump on the uprev group buy horsham will look after you
  23. Can't help thinking they are a bit loud Or maybey I'm getting old lol
  24. Good advice I'd say
×
×
  • Create New...