Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Bullring shot
  2. Possibly more than selling If your prepared to wait for things to sell slowly
  3. ������������ To be fair I've known someone spend close all that labour adds up But 370 plus 20k!! Well that gets you into somthing a bit more special 20k should get things under way..... Lol
  4. 😂😂 To be fair I've known someone spend close all that labour adds up But 370 plus 20k!! Well that gets you into somthing a bit more special
  5. 🤔
  6. No problem mate, can't believe how much lighter they are too than the originals I nearly fell over when I felt the weight of my stock seats
  7. Great info guys Good luck with the build scobie
  8. OK at last There has been a couple of small issues as to be expected when doing these things One was a leaky o ring on an injector and the other was a issue with the dump valve now sorted. as you can imagine Litchfields dyno is a busy one so they have been doing a lot of tunning out on the road But I have had some numbers from Ian today as he got it on the dyno for a few power runs and fine tune the midrange of the tune He's made simlar to before to be honest so its made 475bhp However changing to air to air and taking the restrictions out of the kit has seen the boost rise on the same pulley from 7/8 psi to 10/11 psi and charge Temps are down The tune isn't finished yet but Ian said it would make 500 but he's happy everything is nice and happy at 475 I don't know the tourqe numbers yet I have only briefly spoken with him The cars staying with him next week for him to set up some oil presure trips etc So I'll report back next week with how she drives Then its back to rsv for another oil change and some cosmetic upgrades
  9. He's not that active on here to be fair
  10. Mine was pulled threw using the same method
  11. I have invidia Gemini and de-cats it's loud but good loud and ok on part throttle no drone
  12. I think if this was around when I bought my new Z I would have had a punt great looking car I bet it's a lot of fun
  13. Well done Great read
  14. My stillen set up is like this now aswell I need to look into getting the filter out the way
  15. Realy like this Glwts
  16. Saw you cruising the streets of Lemington earlier Vladimir looking and sounded great
  17. Chunky????? Don't know anyone by that name pmsl Couple of hold ups yesterday with getting on dyno Hopefully have some news later
  18. Yeah mostly what I took from that was they are no worse lol Tbc
  19. Good shout
  20. http://www.thedrive.com/gear-up/7083/farah-tested-farah-approved-michelin-pilot-sport-4s
  21. R35 aswell ??
  22. What a complete lack of respect for the life sat next to him driving like that
  23. stunning i so want those seats
  24. Just up the road from me Awsome I'll have to pay them a visit
×
×
  • Create New...