Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Kinetix combo kit best bang for buck I have some whitline drop links for sale if you want them as well
  2. Mines only 406 whp is plenty on the road
  3. How do you mean( scratch that I just read description again)
  4. Bad news but it's good aswell...it's the diff bearings swaped the diff over to the viscous tonight and problem sorted. So I'm happy it's not my gearbox ..I'll get the diff striped down ams built back up then pop it back in
  5. No mate That's where it's worse say 40 mph in 5the breathe on the throttle and it whines like a pig...the quaife is usually silent.well as quiet as stock anyway Pulling a long night shift on the ramp tomorrow night so I'll report back
  6. Cheers mate Yeah it's more disappointing than anything I just want to get out and drive this year and things keep getting in the way Have to just keep telling myself it's all just moving parts that can be repaired
  7. So a update on this thred and Im starting to think I've been bad in a previous life So the supercharger was sent away to vortech...they were fantastic and turned the unit round super quick bearings and seal service and all is well again with the charger. Great I thought I'm ready for Europe ....how wrong was i after spending a day in the car yesterday I was about to head home when I started geting a horrible whine from the drivetrain..just shoot me now lol Its the kind of noise you get from a very noisy diff in a proper race car It doesn't build in noise or speed with gear changes it's in time with wheel speed so I'm praying it's a diff problem and not the gearbox. I have the stock diff that came off the car so tomorrow night will spend the evening in rsv swapping the quaife diff out for the stock one and then go and drive it and see if I still have the noise I very much doubt that the quaife has broken under the power so I'm praying for failed bearings and not a gearbox rebuild ..it looks like I still not make the trip in the z just yet ..give me strength lol
  8. In for answers also in simlar boat
  9. Probly been Coverd but what's the difference between those and 4s
  10. I'm in the same boat as yourself but what I've read is that additional sizes are due to be released march 2018. Until then it will be mpss for me as well. Bugger
  11. I realy want a set but would have to drop the profile on the front to 35 instead of 40 Any idea if there's any plans for different sizes
  12. Matty Evans who runs rsv is racing his bmw on nankangs and suplies them aswell as he's sponsored by them I know the ar1s were performing a lot better than the Dunlop derezzas at silverstone the other day Give him a shout next time you need a set
  13. Nick I think Will370z has just dropped his fronts down to a 35 to be able to get the MPS4s. Maybe worth a PM Good shout cheers mate After advice from a few knowledgable people here I decided against dropping to 35s and went with another set of MPSS Aghh thanks for that Can I ask what those reasons were?
  14. In my experience it will go for close to your price but you need to not be in a rush and the right buyer will come along
  15. Nick I think Will370z has just dropped his fronts down to a 35 to be able to get the MPS4s. Maybe worth a PM Good shout cheers mate
  16. 245/40/19 FRONT 275/35/19 REAR That's stock wheels on my car however mps4s don't do the 40 profile on the front only a 35 unless a 20 inch wheel
  17. Dan I want to do the same my tyres are not done yet but are 5 years old I see ps4s only do a 40 profile In a 20 i need 19 inch for my fronts Will dropping to 35 be an issue
  18. Very good point. With the OP only test fitting this in the car I would imagine the car was stationary. As soon as you move the video feed is cut off by the car. A chap builds bypass kits (plug and play IIRC) for less than £100. I have also done this and can confirm it's only on while stationary Although I havnt got around to it I believe it's a a case of removing the head unit and cutting and grounding out a certain wire to allow ypu to have it while moving Also ypu can't have your radio on as it plays on the dvd screen you can however play music threw your phone using the audio port on the 3 plug set up
  19. Why can't you use them Do they get in the way of the turbos or somthing Or just better straight piped
  20. I'll put mine on later There's a couple on there been sold aswell Djaw and Vlad
  21. Lol well the do say Do a job you love
  22. ive used silent coat and packed full of underlay its taken the drone out of my exhaust nicley
×
×
  • Create New...