-
Posts
5,907 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by nissanman312
-
Looking to buy 350 and wanting supercharging advice
nissanman312 replied to DW50's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
A 370 can be had now for 12k I'd get one at lower end and spend some cash getting it handling well and stoping well Keep the engine side of things simple if your on a bit of a budget -
Video of a burnout in my 350z at my wedding
nissanman312 replied to colesl4w's topic in 350Z General
Nice bit of early lung disease for the new wife -
No one could fault you for that move Enjoy that Stick around and let us know what we are all missing please
-
I know a guy who's done 3 gtr engines In short he has no mechanical sympathy he will spank it cold and generally thrash the life out of it ..built right and treated right a forged engine should last well I would of thought
-
Myself and a couple of lads are thinking of heading up to ten of the best at the end of the month. It's a event I have always fancied going to ....has anyone been ? What we're your thoughts ?
-
Wow dude that was a long post If the car feels good then happy days numbers are just that
-
Maybey if a few of ypu contact someone like Albert at knight racer or someone simlar they might concider doing more for this comututy rather than just gtr and alike. Just a thought
-
Stillen supercharged Nismo 370z with Air 2 Air kit
nissanman312 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
I like Mine got warm in Europe 35 degree heat might check this out -
Stillen supercharged Nismo 370z with Air 2 Air kit
nissanman312 replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in TORQEN
What radiator you going with ? -
Need another group buy on those
-
Looks fantastic
-
Adrian had one for sale mate
-
I looked at your website last night ....just seeing if the bank will extend the morgatage.
-
Yeah at 150 (autobahn) It seems the couple of cable ties I had holding it around my oil cooler pipes made a bid for freedom lol Didn't come off just hung down one side so I pulled it off and filed it under bush
-
Yeah he came along for the racing he gets on well with the race team He still has the 350 and the gtr
-
So I'm back from European trip and it was a great trip ....apart from losing my undertray on the side of the motorway after my pal decided to race a rs3 in the group lol Anyway that was a minor issue apart from that the car was pretty much faultles One thing I can't wait to get rid of is the potenzas I hate them once they got the heat in them they were just sliding giving me no turn in ...not help by the fact I was back on the stock diff. The quaife is back next week. Once I dropped some presure out of the tyres they were a tad better but still no michelins. Anyway here's some pictures Couple of pictures from spa aswell at the end of the trip With a star aperance from bennet
-
Ok thanks
-
Just tried that it just says there is no content available or somthing to that effect
-
Same ...how do I find my content ? Thanks
-
Paul T. 2nd Zed Build thread..... Supercharged- Hulk Buster
nissanman312 replied to P15UL T's topic in Member Build Projects
You do it so well so why not lol -
Good work guys it all looks a lot fresher thanks.