Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Don't do it, thats how the zombie apocalypse starts!
  2. Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are try using Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
  3. log into your Photobucket account and click library to see if they're in there. If they are, they should be appearing an thumbnails (little pictures) So click on the gear wheel at the top right of the thumbnail and select "get links". From that a little menu will pop up with 4 different link, you want to click the last one and it will go yellow and say "copied". Using ctrl + V, or right clicking and selecting paste, you can now paste the photo link into the text box where you write. It'll show as a load of gibberish at first, but when you submit the post it'll appear correctly
  4. I loves me spinich a ga ga ga ga
  5. You're right, they probably should, however, I can imagine it gets quite annoying and tiring after a while with so many people ignoring the rules.
  6. I did I did, me me me I then went for a drive and came back with this.
  7. How can you sell wheels without any pictures? Did you not read the rules at the top of the for sale section?
  8. Haha I got caught out once on a mini button roundabout the first week I had new tyres, fun/scary!
  9. Number of posts is like 20 or something. Nothing huge. Selling a zed is different of course, 100+ posts and 6 months I believe.
  10. Did you post pictures with you username and date on a piece of paper with the wheels?
  11. hahaha I'd love to see the look on the X-ray guys face!
  12. Surely if it's in the exhaust it wouldn't slosh about because of the various foams and fibers inside the box?
  13. Great day had by all yesterday up the Antrim Coast! The keen eyed amongst you may recognise these trees from a local small TV series
  14. 3 weeks in Florida and you need 65kg of luggage?
  15. My experience with Hermes is that they take at least a week to deliver anything. It finally arrives and doesn't seem to be abused, though, which I guess is fine if you're not in a rush and want to save a few quid. Literally, a few quid. From what I understand about Paisley, which I have no experience of, is that they are a middle man rather than an actual courier, so thats why TNT etc will pick up and delivery your parcels. That also kind of explains why they miss pick ups, they're also relying on numbers other companies to do their bit.
  16. The BGW BGM
  17. 100% an import, but looks good and properly priced in my opinion
  18. £110 will fill from empty. It's an 80 liter tank.
  19. KyleR

    New 350 exhaust

    I think you need to investigate custom exhaust, I honestly think that's the way to go if you're looking huuuuge noise
  20. All going well I should have a few sets for sale soon. I won't say too much yet as I have yet to pay the member traders fee, but the price should be competitive to what we can get here in the UK
  21. The only thing I will say regardless of me previous post is that for another £1000 on top of your budget, you will get a zed without the lacquer peel and half the mileage.
  22. Did they try heat?
  23. Cheaper than 4300? Where? So it has a little lacquer peel, to be expected after 150k, shouldn't cost much to fix, especially if you can do it yourself. I also think you'll be hard pushed to find one that doesn't have a few carpark dings, especially on the doors. The mileage is nothing to worry about if it been looked after service wise.
×
×
  • Create New...