How are the door handles holding up dude? I was going to do mine but I'm worried about not getting the paint thick enough and it wearing through after the opening/closing a heap of times. Had a price to get them done professionally at £70.
:lol:
Keyser, not sure what you are holding in your hands there, but if thats the end of your.....y'know....you might wanna get it checked out. Its an odd colour
+1 on most of the above. My better half had Fly-eye on the rear lights of her Evo - looked really cheap & crap from any distance. We now have some good quality tint film and they look far better. Buy cheap, buy twice etc etc.
As you are in the area, pop to the Wheel Specialist in Ferndown - about a 1-2 minute drive from the Zed Shed. I have used these guys for my wheels, my misses wheels, and a custom project as we speak. As for Pete, top bloke!
Tell him I sent you
This may have been posted already (haven't read all 4 pages) but a colleague just sent me this link on his local news.
http://www.burtonmai...pe1392284892325
E17RAM - silver 370z floating around in a massive puddle. I mean, you would stop surely?....its not like a small puddle....and you have a 4x4!!
click the image for a slideshow! so sad to see
Thanks guys been speaking to Alex over PM for some other items but hopefully all sorted now.
As hinted to above this will end up as furniture so will not be under much stress. I ended up solving the issue today as it turns out I need to use a smaller bolt anyway, oops!
Thanks for replies though - once complete I will be along with pics
Wasn't a huge fan of the default Dash Command screen, so hunted around and found a skin inspired by the GTR. 5 minutes of clicking later and I made a slightly customised version for the Zed. Will install it tonight when I leave the office. Should be just the job.
EDIT - 1000th post!!! Doesn't time fly
Seen quite a few videos from this guy on YouTube. It does look like good fun. Plus we have a huge empty office at work which could easily become the RC room