Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Anyone want to buy my rays alloys? I NEED those Rotas!!
  2. Good prices!! Man I really want those wheels!
  3. Could you not use the smaller garage (with yellow Z in) for working on cars etc, and then use the 2 storey garage for a donut warehouse?
  4. You've only done 1 side? What ya been doing all day? I dropped them off at 09:10 this morning!
  5. Just get ioneabee to hold it, it will look enormous.... Sent from the golf club... Aaahahaha
  6. I think Wasso did....but now he has a rather nice full system. He might have an old video knocking about?
  7. I'm in this just for the door handles....any more 'help' than that I would suggest a PM to maybe SMD or BBK haha
  8. Thanks folks, hopefully she will be back in due course ready for a fun summer She used around 2-3L during the Europe trip, I think. But I just put that down to the car being used for 8-9 hours a day in high temperatures etc. Always planned to do a compression test once I got back but time went on and I never got around to it.
  9. Interesting choice of phrasing there.....hahaha
  10. Send me a PM dude, I have a set that I am planning to get painted blue. But with the engine rebuild needed all paint activities are on hold
  11. You probably could TBH, I usually have the bonnet up at shows/meets
  12. The plastic bit with the nissan badge and v6 on? No, i had that
  13. We suspect oil starvation, which is the usual culprit for this issue. The car has always burnt oil but I have kept on top of it since I bought it (it only ran low when we did the Europe trip), so I think that coupled with the previous owner maybe not looking after the car too well. With this killing off the bottom end, I suspect the oil burning is maybe down to Valve stems or piston rings. So all in all a pretty crap engine** She has been parked up at home looking sad now a little over a week now **which is 100% why I got overtaken by that caravan in Wales.....it all makes sense now
  14. Nice exhaust Stevo!! Same as mine
  15. Not sure on how that much stretch would look, or how safe it would be. Could be very safe, could be very risky. I'll leave a tyre guru to wander in on that. However, I just did a google for 'silver 350z with white rota' and came up some the pics I was mentioning earlier. See below, lovely looking motor.
  16. The staggered rota rears can be 9.5 or 10.5J wide, depending on if you wants dish, or just concave. So a standard rays 245 rear would be a tad stretched... However, if you do get them white is a good choice. Google around as someone had a set of white rota grids on a silver zed and they look fantastic!
  17. Love the styling and wraps welcome along.
  18. I have engines to rebuild right now, but the brakes are next on the list after that. Ewan, are you able to PM a price for a full refurb kit? Thanks. I ordered some of this up, its not the best colour match. Mine dried darker than the brembo gold, but its better than having a big scratch etc. got mine off ebay for a few quid.
  19. Yeah, been pretty quiet on here for a while whilst mulling everything over Papa, now time to get things sorted. Haha yeah Andy, those pesky caravans wont know whats coming!!
  20. Thanks for the comments folks. Hopefully she will be back in good time ready for Wales. And yes. I blame the caravan incident 100% on my dodgy engine.....
  21. Both good looking apprentices you have there
  22. Mate, i can't wait!! It looks awesome Plus I get to have one of those huge ice blast drinks & heaps of sweets
  23. Some pics here matey. A few people have done it http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79740-wraping-the-console/page__hl__%2Bwrap+%2Bconsole
  24. Amazing amount of space in there once you take out the sea of plastic! Cant make it this week sadly, off to see Lego movie for Misses birthday
  25. Well, after all the excitement of installing the PC and generally getting a lot more enthused with the car of late.......some VERY crap news!! Looks like the engine has spun a bottom end bearing. I heard the noise a week ago, and after a consultation with the Keyser we think thats the cause. Since then I've been pretty quiet on here - a combination of sulking, weighing up my options, making spreadsheets of how much I would get back from the car etc. But after a lot of thought I am going to try and get the car back on the road with a new heart, and enjoy her again! On the more humorous side of things, which I only just remembered (last week was a blur), when I phoned Chris to see about listening to the engine noise he was working on the house and the radio was playing 'Another one bites the dust' Any who, crap news, but its only a car/engine which can be fixed. Watch this space
×
×
  • Create New...