Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. To sooth the aching in your head that you sold this too cheap you didnt.........its a bargain make no mistake but only to the right buyer. Lucky for you, you found him. Stripping the car would of been a major ball ache and heartbreaking at the same time. I've seen pics of this on Facebook and its a genuinely beautiful example of a zed. Well done!
  2. Then forget all other specs, import/export, optional extras...........just pure pure mechanical quality. The car is generally solid but make no mistake things can and more frequently are going wrong with them. The clutch is a fickle thing - some people see less than 60k and others are running over 100k. These are all 'well looked after cars' we're talking about here. Things like a clutch can run into £800. You're going to need to purchase using your head and nothing else..........don't get excited and impulse buy one that needs work doing to it unless you know exactly what its doing to cost you.
  3. Thats the ferret. Tarmac had one and it sounded aces.
  4. That Invidia Titanium thingie is pretty ossum too isn't it?
  5. Top class shed this badger is! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  6. Ricey

    Headlight Advice

    Yep, sorry that was just an example, my bad. Trying to find something from the UK that doesn't look cheap and tacky. I don't want to burst your bubble mate but that's going to be an epic task. There really isn't much that doesn't look chavalicious in terms of aftermarket lights......certainly not cheap at any rate.
  7. Ricey

    Headlight Advice

    Think the US ones will need modifying for UK roads mate. Not my cup of tea but I've seen a LOT worse
  8. 50 quid!? What did you do 'off' someone for him!
  9. You can put a Notice of Correction on your credit file. Often I think they're more trouble than their worth but it's basically a thing where you can say 'regarding the missed payment of xx/xx/xx I dispute this payment because of ............ And have now paid the debt in full'. Then at least any people credit searching you will be able to see it.
  10. Couple of gash badges and a poor advert.........rest of it looks proper for someone if you ask me
  11. Definitely cool
  12. Try giving him a quote Tim I think you might find the post code is out if your duristiction.
  13. Really great effort there mate!
  14. Given the agricultural nature of the 2bears family I would recommend a Subaru legacy
  15. Definitely definitely aY plate 2l VW Bora in Blue Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  16. Ricey

    RX8

    I've tried to write a post to address the lack of 'special' 3 times now and I think I can sum it up a lot more easily than I'm trying to. For me the car isn't that special.......some cars float your boat for a while and then fade away. The only car I've never had that happen to me with was the zed in honesty - but then it wasn't my car!
  17. Just look at it this way......whether Darren stitched you or not it hardly matters one bollock hair because it could have happened in 400 miles time or as it did on the way home......it's still an 800 quid job however you cut it and on an 118k car it was already pushing it's look. The 350 standard clutch is gash anyway so look at it as a good opportunity to make it a better car to drive.
  18. DO NOT use the approved repair centre. They have no interest in doing anything properly. 3 times I've used one now......6 times the cars have gone back.
  19. Makes you feel bad when you sweat the small stuff,
  20. I think there is supposed to be an acceptable demarcation between n***a and n***er. One being a colloquial greeting and the other an offensive racial slur.
  21. The way I I look at it's this .......the world is chock full of arseholes.......colour has little to do with it. In terms of what Clarkson said.......well my 54 year old absolutely non racist mother said to me the other day 'it's sort of a n***** brown colour' I nearly choked on my tea but apparently that's just what it used to be called years ago - she didn't mean anything racist by it but it blurted out non the less. Yeah, but (and I'm guessing here) your Mum isn't a world famous TV presenter with 30 years of media training? You know who Anneka Rice is don't you?
  22. Didn't like it the first time if I'm honest but great job second time around looks a lot more depth in the paint
  23. The way I I look at it's this .......the world is chock full of arseholes.......colour has little to do with it. In terms of what Clarkson said.......well my 54 year old absolutely non racist mother said to me the other day 'it's sort of a n***** brown colour' I nearly choked on my tea but apparently that's just what it used to be called years ago - she didn't mean anything racist by it but it blurted out non the less.
  24. Rays are lighter so you could do a wheel and performance mod all in one
×
×
  • Create New...