Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I did indeedie! Bit of social media marketing and all that. As of 3 weeks ago I do, do it for a living! As Redzed said it can range so widely......I'm not going to lie I'm good at what I do but the likes of Tim at Envy Valeting is in another league and can charge (justifiably) a lot more. That said I don't think he's as high as £500 for correction but guess it depends on the car and the time. He will also Rotary polish the car......I'm responsible enough to respect that beast and I'm sticking to my DA until the grand master imparts his wisdom on me Cheers Ballistic. It's took some balls but it's something I've got to have a go at.
  2. Ah.....well therein the plot thickens and hopefully will be revealed later on. Meguiars Ultimate Compound Poorboys Blackhole glaze Dodo Juice wax
  3. DA at the moment but I'm hoping to visit Mr Bomford (Envy) at some point to have the black magic of rotary explained to me. Still can achieve excellent results with a DA but it's seemingly more graft! It is indeed Jazz Blue and as Sarah said its a really unusual colour......I thought it was solid until I got up close and personal to the paint.....then you can see the metallic glittering through. Ballistic I can't see that image but there are only 2 variations of a man cave.....one is a room filled with tools and the other is an unsavory section of wwww.bigboysinboots.com!
  4. Hmm a couple didn't upload p
  5. 2001 Bora with 90k on the clock. Looking pretty good to start with in fairness but 6 hours later we've got some liquid Blue beauty on the go. Alloy centre caps refurbished and headlights wet sanded to clear some pretty bad weather corrosion.
  6. This this and this again. Nissan haven't got a sodding clue. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  7. Just seen this on FB! Tres cool
  8. Oi! I better not have given that I'm buying and selling cars for a living now!
  9. Fingers crossed mate........you can come and clean everyone's patio if you get it!
  10. Ricey

    Perfect fit

    Did this in the campervan around New Zealand......it's as if the tape deck designer had an epiphany all those years ago and future proofed it!
  11. Who's got time for a shop when you run a garage in your spare time!
  12. Have you checked it as it looks like a confirmation email but it says on the invoice 'items not included in this order'.
  13. Oooo another email ....it's on back order! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  14. Email from Maplin.........pressure washer not included in your order.....pffft Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  15. Admiral can go fook themselves as it's no ones business other than you and plod. They can't find out and it's made quite clear in the course that the matter is settled and spent once you have completed it
  16. Naughty boy course I reckon. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  17. Never give in to the bullshit the car gods throw at you......its all a test to see if you're worthy Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  18. It rhymes with rum.... Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  19. Ordered the Niflisk one! Was just about to buy the exact same model from Machine Mart for 120 quid!
  20. 6 hours there or there about Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  21. Envy snow foam Autoglym de-tar Bilberry wheel cleaner 2 bucket grit guard, wash with dodo juice shampoo Clay bar (brand escapes me) Machine polish with Meguiars ultimate compound Machine application of poorboys black hole glaze Hand application of dodo juice wax Meguiars tyre gel Alloy polish/sealant (can't remember make but it's a purple paste) RainX glass cleaner and repellant Autoglym machine cleaner for engine Old ratty can of bumper blacker on the engine plastics Meguiars interior trim cleaner inside
  22. Honestly I've never come across a horse rider that wasn't anything less than courteous when I take the time to slow down for them........then again I live in Cheshire so it's every second road you turn onto!
  23. As of 11 days ago self employed. Yay!
  24. I thought that but as it turns out when giving my mate a lift (who's dad I bought the car off) he asked if I'd put any CDs in it yet........turns out there's a 6 cd changer in the boot!
  25. Up to £380 now! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...