Charlotte Sparkles, yeah hit 500 posts in a few weeks then vanished.
Pete
That's the badger......mad as toast that one
Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
Dude do you remember that absolute fecking mental that joined that time who had a selfie......not storm horse there was another one.....sparkles or something like that!
Well. .....not as bad......at least Ian loses loads of money buying insanely powerful cool cars.
That said I've bought some naff cars over the years and lost thousands so i can't talk.
Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
For the money they go for these days they're well worth a punt. Much as I didn't get on with mine I can't help but think I'd of been less vitriolic in my opinion of it if I'd paid 5k instead of 14k!
I find micro applicators dont half suck up the product your using........causes a fair bit of wastage. They're also a bugger for picking up dirt and merrily dragging it along your newly prepared bodywork!
Foam is definitely better.
My missus was travelling there before I met her in oz. Relatively safe but you tend to get ripped off a lot as your seen as a rich westerner......which is fair cop really
Yes do this ^
The only car you've owned for more than 5 minutes was the zed. Stretch a little and keep the car for longer.......that way at least you can enjoy the depreciation!
Not Nice, Ricey!
I hope your customer service is nicer?
Mate if you were buying cars off me I'd quite literally have the red carpet out..... You'd bank roll my whole year!
Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
What I'd suggest is this.
Contact someone selling the Porsche.
Hand them 5k then tell them to drive the car to the nearest BMW garage and trade it in for whatever they want for the car minus 5k.
Then drive away in a new BMW *insert model of car that you'll convince yourself you want and get rid of in 3 weeks here*
It'll just save a lot of pissing around
People either it or they don't. Same with most things in life.
When Carla got the zed someone asked me 'why are you excited about getting a Nissan'. It just doesn't resonate it's some people.
Good test for the MAF is to disconnect it and take the car for a spin. The ecu will default to a standard map.......if it drives better then the MAF could be on its way out.