Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Of course. Pm me your address mate. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  2. You dork! I thought the previous owner of the corsa I lent you had left a wiper blade in the boot accidentally and I'd acquired one for free! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  3. Agreed - buy a car you look after it Keep a car you get bored of it and resent spending money on it Or Buy a dog and shift it on without fixing anything!
  4. Will is about 8ft tall or something and he has no problems. Pretty comfortable car for even the tallest drink of water.
  5. appy bufty mate!
  6. thread read fail ...........this poor car is now sat coughing up oil with a clattering clutch!
  7. Ricey

    Wales 2014

    cool!
  8. Additional to the classified ad I posted in my subforum a few weeks back for £10695 this guy just wants the car gone now - I'm a bit late posting this one but it went on yesterday at £0.99 start and no reserve Upto £4100 now but this is a LOT of car. Please share it around anyone you think might be interested I've detailed it and marketed it for him but this isnt a rEvolve Automotive LTD car so no warranties are provided by us - this is a private sale. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251539889424?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  9. welcome! Remember your favourite detailing centre in sandycroft when you need it doing Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  10. I'm going to get one and trial it. Think I'll stick to Dodo for customer cars but when I'm prepping my own for sale this could be a cheaper alternative to a 25 quid clay bar! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  11. I'm going to give you some advice mate...........set a budget right now on how much your spending on this car and dont go a single penny higher. This has got to the potential to drain your wallet dry and make you utterly hate the car. Sometimes you need to cut losses...........get an opinion then make a decision on it.
  12. This is like watching 'The Child of Stormhorse' being born!
  13. looks good mate
  14. I've just registered! Couldn't care less on the shed. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  15. S**t The Bed 3l of oil supped is seriously bad juju mate. Get it towed wherever you take it if possible. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  16. Cutting compound and a rotary or you could even try wet sanding if you're feeling adventurous Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  17. Faaaaaanks. I'm decidedly chipper today considering I was drinking for 14 hours yesterday. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  18. It's all true. Eurocarparts and the like are giving people a new avenue into very cheap car parts as well so the days of garages marking up the parts because no one had a point of reference have gone. Also fitting better quality parts is harder because someone can get a set of Eicher pads for 36p or whatever they sell for.
  19. It sounds like a noise you might want to hear as you draw your last breath
  20. A reg fiesta.......I believe the phrase I used was 'let's see what Gower (my friend following behind in his escort) makes of this'........anchored on and the resultant smash wrote the poor thing off. Whopper!
  21. Yes but can you pick up similar spec with the clutch done. That's a grand of work you've not got to even think about
  22. Ricey

    spacers??

    School holidays out or something? Blatant troll! Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
  23. ^ This.......chucking 2k at the car there mate.
  24. .......and just as bad as the rest of them.
  25. Literally just messed myself. Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...