Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. The 500 isn't even all that quick so I think the 350 might actually be a decent compromise. The 500 is almost worth forgetting given the lack of power but huge running costs. Suspension is a grand per corner on it so make sure it works all ok and doesn't sit pi**ed up because that means mega bucks repairs.
  2. I've seen enough people repossessed by living on the 'never never'........just remember when your looking at all these big houses with nice cars outside....all that glitters is not always gold.
  3. 862 feedback and one of the spazziest adverts I've ever read to sell what's probably a 7 grand car.
  4. Same here. Counselling opened my eyes to what was making me feel that way and not what I assumed was making me feel that way. Talking to mates etc is always a big help too. The main thing to remember....always.....is that is passes. Eventually everything comes to pass.
  5. I was going to suggest that I could wet sand it out if it was moderate but I'm not sure on that one. The crap could be masking damage to the paint or it could a dead easy polish off with compound. Number plate surround is toast though.
  6. No concourse queen but she's an absolutely awesome load lugger. Goes like a train and turns back 50+ to the gallon. We've give her a very comprehensive service including cleaning all of the inevitable derv gunk from the throttle body, egr and inlet manifold. Clean as a pin now and even has a happy little turbo whistle! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251556513093?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
×
×
  • Create New...