Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    My car...

    Lol - dude you can put multiple quotes in 1 post. Sure is one beastie looking motor.
  2. Awesome job! I spent all day yesterday on the Lancer and the Zed.........bloody rain has ruined them again today!
  3. I think he must mean interior handles mate - the exterior are metal not plastic ain't they?
  4. Slightly disconcerting that 419eater stresses that you must never give you personal email when annoying a psychopathic gangbanger from Lagos............hope my work place don't get a visit from a peeved Jeff 'King Willie' Cole and his crew anytime soon
  5. Silver is faster though Of course it is.........its got no paint on it so its lighter
  6. The Zed isnt the be all and end all y'know. Some people just fancy a change. S2000 and Rx8's are both decent cars, and not cars I would view as a downgrade. More just a sidestep for something different. As much as I didn't get on with my old 8 I've got to say they're a whole lot of Rosie for the money these days...........if you were trying to free up a bit of cash and keep the fun there are worse ways. ...........having said that personally I'd rather set fire to my pubes
  7. Buy a new roof? Sorry Anders
  8. Ricey

    My car...

    Christ I bet that howls some fury with that zorst! Very nice
  9. You never know he might be able to do it on an exchange basis through the post. Assume you mean the interior door handles?
  10. Hi Rick Zmanalex sells the Nismo replica spoilers viewtopic.php?f=157&t=32894&hilit=n1+spoiler Spotted this on fleabay the other day too - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-REAL- ... 026wt_1139 Not sure what the fitment is like - most would probably recommend getting an RSW kit (but I think they're about £650). It might be most cost effective to look out for some battered Rays and get a refurb and colour change at the same time. Get some piccies up in the intro section.
  11. Ricey

    My Ride

    Me likey the rims...........very gangsta
  12. Awesome pics mate - ginners looking good in those last shots!
  13. Excellent work I'm too much of a klutz to risk things like Rotary Polishers and wet sanding..........I need training!
  14. Happy birthday dude!
  15. Dude you are one dirty evil dawg - Chinese for breakfast Your sleeping pattern is something akin to Christian Bale in the Machinist!
  16. You must of done well not to loose control at that speed too Pete - pretty scary that a tyre can just spontainiously deflate when it hit a bump!
  17. I just sicked up in my mouth a little
  18. Doesn't our Neily's car look really at home. Nice piccies.
  19. Once again Forum FTW!
  20. He's missed something there Pete - you don't get a bang and instant deflation without some sort of blow out. Has it held air since?
  21. lovely job!
  22. Silver by nature was tipped by a bloke in work who knows his onions.
  23. Wickerman style cool
  24. Through no fault of my own celine dion!
×
×
  • Create New...