Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. 5 days too late but good advice none the less! Well done husky dog......I told you, you were being a big girl about it
  2. Bi-curious? ......dogs and cats.....
  3. Ahem............well its back. Paint flaking off round the fog light......exhaust - bent as a dinner guest at Michael barrymoors house.....and now decorated with some new scratches. .......going back this week. I have literally (and I don't mean throw away comment 'literally...I meant LITERALLY literally ) given up on the world. Its populated by utter cretins who need their fat neanderthal faces slapping with a dead rotting polecat corpse.
  4. Or brown trousers if you get a dodgy curry!
  5. Ricey

    What a waste

    Go and offer then £200 and we can use it as a forum pool car! It can be used for deliveries and taking Husky to the vets/for walks in the forest
  6. Ricey

    What a waste

    Are we talking about the fact some pikey has new 'bling' wheels on his caravan ready for Big Fat Gypsie Weddings or the fact that the GTO is in a shocking state? I've seen cars in Mad Max better looked after!
  7. Wonder what an extra 27 psi will do for my MPG
  8. Bloody Husky being a freebie noob!!! No such thing as a free lunch I'm afraid. Noticed the tyre on my Lancer looked down last week.........3psi
  9. +1 on the Gliptone.......it ROCKS!. Fleabay if you can't find a trader to support. Not sure if Tim can supply it or not.
  10. Hells bells! That is stunning! I do agree with Sarnie though.....the wheels look like they've come off an FTO.
  11. For bits :pmr35lee: is always a good start. I've got a standard airbox in the shed - you could always get a proper JTW popcharger........sounds awesome but lets a few ponies out of the engine (I've never really noticed).
×
×
  • Create New...