Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Has it been struggling to start lately? If it has the batter might of popped its clogs. My experience of immobilisers is that you still get dash lights but the engine wont fire.
  2. Love that colour on the 370
  3. After an unprecedented deluge of requests for pictures (well 1) and as the car has come back from the repair centre after having its bum fixed I thought I'd get busy with the G220 and friends to show off the bits and bobs I've done to the car. Anybody got a burger? - For those that don't already know...I'm a bit of a klutz and tend to destroy all in my path when I try to do things - so the testicle shriveling ordeal of heating up the badges this morning and trying not to burn off all the paint wasn't expected to go well (Carla spent most of the time hiding behind the couch as I descended upon the car with her hairdryer).............however I managed it without incident! Officially in the gang - Forum badges were also finally put on (people always say its the best mod - its really weird but it actually IS!). Cheapskate!Also look out for the recession busting cubby hole mod Back to Black - Rays were refurbed a few months ago - gloss Black with polished lip - F1 Alloys in Mickle Trafford if anyone local is looking to have it done - perfect job and I've just gone back and had the Lancers wheels done too (I've stuck a few piccies at the bottom just in case anyone wanted to see the work). Brummmmbobaabobbobaaa - Scorpion is now a nice new unit after much haggling with the repair center (I've just got back from having it refitted properly by a local garage as it was rattling like frig ) - for some reason it sounds even more stunning now. I wasn't too keen on the looks before but I think I was just put off because of the bent pipe on the old one.......I think Neil made the point that it really suits the lines of the bumper and I have to agree. Anyways bit of pic whoring..........enjoy The best mod! Budget mods FTW! Lancer Wheels refurbed and gloss Black
  4. Ricey

    Jwt popcharger

    Fleabay? - recently posted in another thread http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0614548817
  5. Get it sorted Fodder or your not going to be allowed in the gang!
  6. This is from the people who watch top gear and then immediately know everything about cars. Which I don't really get considering the Renault Velstatis is one of only 2 cars the Top Gear presenters have ever agreed on being a great car......how they can start squeaking about the same engine in the Zed is beyond me.
  7. Can't find a suitable pic but I always thought Taddy's car was really nice.........kind of like a rolling black hole!
  8. Daily Driver> Knight SV Weekend> TVR Sagris Classic> Delorean (preferably with Flux Capacitor) Supercar> Lambo Reventon Shits & Giggles> Nova SR (with Peco 8 inch bore exhaust).........not that you'd drive it but it would make me laugh
  9. To name a few; - Car purchased with laundered monies which are now nicely concealed under a different name. - Poor old Nev will get the car tax bill, reminder and fine sent to him. - He's under the new rules going to be liable to insure the car regardless of weather its off road or not. - Tax evasion for a trader wanting to sell the car for a profit....technically the profit belongs to Nev. The list I'm sure will go on and on.
  10. One of Husky's patented knob glassings is required for cretins like these...........its human detritus like this that should be lobbed into Afghan as decoy cannon fodder if you ask me. So...so gay
  11. You can never see too much chav pain in my book
  12. Neil is a bit of a spacker though
  13. Which is yours.........the Gun Metal or the White one?
  14. Sorry Rich I wasn't talking about Chipsaway!! I forgot to post the damn link......got distracted by CSI! http://www.drcolorchip.com/
  15. I've heard good things about this and have been considering it myself. Not looked particularly hard but I can't see a UK distributor so its an import job I'm afraid........check out the vids on the site - pretty impressive.
  16. In fairness its probably a bloke who looks like Ted who's slagging the Zed off. DAMN........just watching Cougar Town and realized I got my C'MAAAAHNNNN's mixed up........its Andy from Cougar Town and not Ted from Scrubs.
  17. Venezuela petrol prices are 12 cents per gallon.......this is what happened last time they tried to hike the price But past efforts to raise gas prices have not gone well. Authorities in 1989 raised fuel prices at the height of a recession, leading to three days of rioting during which at least 300 people were killed. Human rights groups say troops may have killed several thousand people.
  18. Dude I normally don't like those lights at all but on your car they really look good. Really nice looking motor there mate.
  19. Is that yours????? Fook a dook thats nice!!!
  20. Frig a doodle do........thats something I would do if I worked in a tyre garage.......what a mongo.
  21. In fairness its probably a bloke who looks like Ted who's slagging the Zed off.
  22. tis indeed a friendly place
  23. Our company has picked up the annoying 'lets put that in the fridge'...........how about lets not - its not a pint of sodding milk - its a problem and it won't just bugger off because you've stuck it behind the yogurts.
  24. I've actually put quite a bit of thought into this - what about spraying the center cap orange (the circular cap) and the nissan badge red to match your Tommy K badges?
  25. Probably doesn't help not drinking in honesty.........I think thats how most people can put up with it while I slowly die in the corner furiously ranting - the bloke who sits a couple of desks away spends most of his day laughing at my ranting.
×
×
  • Create New...