Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Found a moving wave!
  2. We'll be at the Morton I'd try Morton Park if I was you. I've updated Official list thread. Ahhhhh bum! In my defense I'd just got back in house from a 6 hour grueling cleaning session. Bits of me feel like they need to go to hospital now..........including my brain
  3. Just don't put your email on if you do!...........or else expect bazillions of 419 scams.
  4. Firstly.......... is your gym happy with you climbing all over the apparatus? I had to park like that once - mega busy multi-story with 2 spaces half filled by 2 other cars I had to park in the middle as it was the only space.........when I got back my car was on its own looking like a right mong had parked it - someone had actually taken the time to get a piece of paper and a pen to write me a little note saying 'you must be either ignorant or mentally imbalanced to have parked like this'. Can you imagine how frustrating it was for the assailant to have already buggered off so I couldn't explain why I was parked like that and/or screwed the stupid note right back up his/her nose!
  5. Never had any luck personally. I always find it quite unsettling buying/selling something of that value on ebay........not sure why but I always feel like I'm going to be fleeced. Ebay is also the place where you go to get a bargin.......generally paying the 'right' price seems to be passed by.
  6. its also a car with lots of nice long flowing lines......little dent stands out more. Also if you keep it clean the dents show up worse because the light will reflect and show them up. Best bet is to electrify the car with one of those South African anti hijack thingamabobbies.
  7. Woooowhoooooooooooooo - finally got my ass into gear and booked in at the Heaves...........suppose its only a stones throw from Chester but hey ho.....its stimulating the economy if nothing else!
  8. Dave I think you secretly love Black wheels..........
  9. Having just sat through an advert for Kerry Katona:The Next Chapter I am sincerely hoping that any truth in your theory is unfounded............if found to be related to that vacuous piece of human wastage I think I'd actually put my own head into the mower. ........I bet she spent all day yesterday telling everyone how she's practically Irish.
  10. 6 degrees of separation Husky.......worth a read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation Maybe my greatgreatgreatgreat Grandmother had a liaison with your Uncle Whippet and we're something like 5th litter cousins or something. Bloke at work regaled us with a great story this morning about a commotion he heard in the street last night - peeking his head out of the window he was confronted by 2 scouser having a fist fight whilst arguing about who was the 'most Irish'..........I weep for the future.
  11. Funny isn't it that the Welsh, Scottish and Irish are almost rabidly proud of where they come from yet us English (aside from those of us with a bulldog tattoo holding a shield with a Union Jack on it/any one in the Army.......well you would if you were putting your life on the line for your country) sort of sheepishly try to latch on to having some sort of heritage to link us to the other 3!!!! It always cracks me up the way every Englishman on Paddys day desperately argues that they're somehow Irish. My mate always does it in the world up after England gets knocked out.......proclaiming that he's practically Italian because his grandads paperboy once ate a pizza or some such lubricious link to Italian ancestory.
  12. Happy birthday dudeo
  13. I used to hate Moyles but I've grown to like him after listening fairly regularly.......better than listening to 10 minutes of adverts out of every 15 minutes on Radio City! Just to make a point - anyone in the northwest will now what I mean (without any googling) ; John Leach can be contacted at the Widnes Car Centre on 0151 420 2000, 420 2000 You can call the Mortgage Point on 708 0 808 For injury claims you can call Paul now on 0151 36 36 36 Marketing at its best that is....literally pound people with numbers until they are seared into your psyche! Good on your Moyles and Dave......2.5 mil is a pretty impressive number
  14. Sweet jesus...........how do they remember to breath in and out. Barry Horne had a PHD in Physics if I remember rightly!
  15. Thats a 'phonesafe' number Pete........I think they reuse the same numbers after one advert expires. 9k gets you a very decent motor these days mate......don't give in an anything you've got doubts about. Maybe worth seeing if a member is local to go and look at one with you.
  16. we shall see bud........we shall see.
  17. Looking on the bright side at least it saves him trying to sell it. I reckon they'd be a bugger to clear out when they get high mileage on them (it was bad enough getting rid of mine with 30k!). Plus now he can get something more frugal......like a Humvee
  18. Depends on your intentions bud........are you planning on changing wheels, exhaust ETC? First linky - has Rays which are more desirable that the standards on linky 2. Zorst is plenty corroded on first one (not that it can't be salvaged but I always think that its a good indicator of if a car has been cared for or not - if you have nice shiny pipes why let them get corroded?). 2nd one is nice and shiny. Private plate on the first one too by the looks of it. Leather looks better on the 2nd one but difficult to tell from the piccies. The mileage is obviously a fairly big difference but as prev stated nothing to worry about If they are fairly comparable (history and condition wise) and your either happy with the wheels or fancy some aftermarket rims I'd go for 2nd one - lower mileage and slightly better condition from what the piccies show.
  19. Neo - Romania - Day 1
  20. +1 .......at least then you don't need to worry about when your doing something wrong. Do what your told and provided its not a full moon or whatever the problem is once a month your pretty much covered. Unabashed........Pink........depends if you want to host a day time TV show about interior decorating with your life partner 'Justin' Purple FTW!
  21. Looks like an RX8 had a threesome with a BMW Zed 4 and a Honda CRV
  22. If you don't win something its a travesty!
  23. Me too......we've got too many allergies and small furry things that like to dart around though.
  24. Man those wheels are almost illegally erotic!
×
×
  • Create New...