Sunset and Black is where its at
Dude its like a Degu episode of ER in this house.....I've got vet bills coming out my arse!
The otter was only going to hold the tools for me
I wasn't too sure about the Burgers either but now I've got used to them they're blending in a little - I think colour coding the door handles might help it blend more.
.....and no......no you can't swap
I genuinly wouldn't be upset if someone told me my car looked so shite it gave them aids.
Words fail me.
Why? I'm no doctor but i'm pretty certain that wouldn't actually happen...
Do you have Aspergers?
It is indeed mate - Pumpe Duse unit. Its quick enough in standard guise (granted nothing on the Zed but still quick enough)........remap up to 170bph and you'll be shifting! (more torque after remap than an entry level Porsche Cayenne apparently).
Definitely worth reading the buying guides etc. There may be a few niggles but you could always negotiate down and get them sorted with help on here - definitely worth knowing your onions before you go there.
Good luck!
Agree with all of the above......I've tried doing this before (replacing an expensive sports car with a less expensive sports car) bottom line unless your happy making minimal savings there's no point getting shut.
If you want to see major change in your back pocket then get a decent oil burner.
I know I always whore my car out as a decent sensible car but it really does tick a lot of boxes (but then again I also have access to a Zed for a sporty option).
140 bhp VW unit (170 bhp one detuned apparently - not hard to get it back up to top power)
30gb hardrive multimedia sat nav as standard
Full leathers
Interior unrecognizable against Mitsi's of old.
40-50 mpg (I was getting 57 from Chester to Newcastle )
18 inch alloys as standard
£155 to tax
Totally standard
He could do them while you make his tea. (liver,bacon and onion of course)
Balls
I don't need one mate - Carla's got a jumper with a squirrel on it........I'll sew some testicles on it to complete the look.
Yip - fleabay is a right crock of sheheight! Gone are the days when you could get a true genuine bargain.
Personally I'd rather pay a bit more and give a trader the money.
+1 - same as ours and looks awesome.........I've got the sticking bit to a tee now.
Make sure the screen is well cleaned - have the doors open so your breath doesn't fog up the screen and put the heater on full blast on the screen while your doing it.
Use all of the adhesive pads (they usually only recommend using 3) and hold for 60 seconds.
HOW MUCH FOR SPACERS!!!!!! Its a frigging 2cm thick disc of metal for Christ sakes!!!!
Sod that for a game of soldiers.........I'll make some - I need some steel, ordinary household bleach a common otter and a welding mask
I have done but I really need to find a body shop I trust to be honest. Everyone seems to have a mate who sorts them out with endless paint jobs for 50p but I've never had to get any work done so I don't really know anyone. The Lancer needs a couple of little bits doing too.
Also coupled with the fact that I could do with getting rid of this other house before I embark upon spuzzing money on door handles and spacers!
Body coloured would be pretty cool I reckon - certainly not seen it done on a rusty.
I shall have to do some investigating........see I can sneak spacers on to the car when she's not looking
I don't know what it is about your car Buster and I've said it before but I'll say it again - it really is
Cheers all
I was considering the bumper tuck but as its Carla's car and given my historical issues with breaking things I thought it was best I left it well alone in case I accidentally sawed the bumper in half or something!
I think the respray on the wheels (yes Dave I know black wheels are for knobbers.......and now both cars have got them! ) has made the fact that it needs spacers even more obvious.
How big do you reckon the spacers would need to be? Doesn't it knacker the handling (I've seen a few people say it drove like a different car after they took them off).
That doesn't make you a cheapskate. I've had that mod for a few years now and I think it enhances the cockpit quite nicely.
Nice pics, by the way - the car looks really good.
Cheers Jim......you've got to love it when you stumble across a free mod!