Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Neil's first day at school
  2. Mart and Lexx.......the interview panel
  3. This cropped upon on facebook when someone was reminiscent about working for this company......presumably I need to be all diplomatic and not name them so lets say they are one of the largest and most irritating aggregator websites in the UK (and THE worst employer in the UK).........the bogs were getting blocked so the Operations Director sent this email out (years and years ago) Yesterday there was a flood which luckily only damaged some ceiling tiles in the downstairs loos and messed up the wall paint. It could potentially have damaged expensive computer equipment and the systems our business relies on. The flood (of clean water from cistern) happened due to a blocked toilet so please follow these simple instructions to avoid it happening again. 1/ From time to time we all need to use a lot of toilet paper. On these occaisions use a little paper then flush, then use some more and flush. This can be repeated as many times as you need. 2/ Do not flush anything apart from toilet paper (a little at a time) or something which has been eaten first. For those considering asking 'how much is a little paper', lets call it 12 sheets. Any further queries, don't hesitate to ask. Jamie
  4. +1 - I always remember strolling down a really posh road a year or 2 back marveling at all the massive houses wondering how the hell I could get one and how the people who currently have them got them........then I remembered that it was probably via a fecking MAHUSIVE mortgage which I'm currently repossessing! The 'never never' is indeed a dangerous place to live
  5. just seen your new location
  6. Please for the love of all that is holy tell my that your not intending to apply the brush to your paintwork? You dirty, evil, paint wreacking dirt weasel!!! Karcher and keep a decent distance from the car - the brush goes in the wheel arch and no where else!
  7. Na I reckon its just a really arty perspective shot of the Yellow Hyundai
  8. Its reminiscent of Arnold schwarzenegger retiring from acting............ Well done Dave - I reckon 4 years earns you a rest!
  9. Wouldn't even polish your sack. Get a Megs and never look back!
  10. Without sounding like a right boring git - watch your right foot if your jumping up 200 odd bph and swapping front to rear drive.......we don't want to be picking you out of a hedge!
  11. It's those droplinks I was talking about the other day.....they stop your car clanking but space the wheels out by 20ml each side.... its all very technical
  12. I wonder if Carla will notice that our Zed is driving approximately 40mm wider on the way home
  13. I stand by my record - 10 accidents and no fatalities!
  14. - cut forward 3 months
  15. so very true! i hate pistonheads with a passion and i only started one thread with a genuine question It wasn't the one about 'lubricant' was it?!?!
  16. your love affair with carbon continues. ........just need some Black wheels and your sorted
  17. +1 Plus you don't have to buy off that mong of a garage
  18. Everyone seems to be selling up to save cash so not sure you'll have any joy on the PX side of things but some nice Zeds for sale here viewforum.php?f=56
  19. What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car Have you ever thought of the two of you sitting on the sofa and........talking. I've got 3 options; 1. Talk via the forum. 2. Buy another playstation, copy of COD and a headset 3. Facebook her from the other end of the sofa. Unless of course I'm making a cuppa in which case I suddenly become the subject of her undivided attention
  20. What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car she lets you wash it? ..........and I get to drive it smartarse!.........my power lead wont stretch around the car so I have to turn it around on the drive
  21. What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car
  22. +1 they really are just about the nicest rims I've ever seen. We'll put that indiscretion down to you being a mongy fan of the reds**te
  23. My typically useless guess is that someone tried to impress their mates by frying an egg on the plenum to the forum anyways!
×
×
  • Create New...