Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Probably going to be raining on your parade but I reckon in the region of 7-7.5k if its a cat d (even with the milage). Better stripping it down and flogging the bits off........its been said time and time again - although WE all appreciate the mods....Joe public doesn't (especially if CAT D because the first thought in my mind would be - if he's modded it and its CAT D then its been thrashed - which probably isn't the case) You'll prob make more coin selling mods off individually (or keeping them and using on new car) and going back to stock. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  2. I took a peek on google and nothing nasty seems to pop up about them. If they're local then they're within neck wringing distance so I say go for it.
  3. 1. Not Tim's 2. Not Keyser's 3. Not Unabashed's 4. Could be ATTAK's old car (if it's changed colour) 5. Not Ken's 6. Not Ian's 7. Could be Ricey/Carla's car (if it changed colour and was parked 300 miles away)
  4. Tim..........it could be Kens.
  5. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p This...........is also not Tims car.
  6. He's moving into my department and becoming my PA . P didn't you say you would drop a turd on your bosses desk if you won the lottery, literally climb on their desk in front of them and do a number 2?! No I'm moving to your department as a specialist troubleshooting executive/paperclip monitor. I actually would use the poo as the cherry on the cake. Initially it would be several weeks of acting weirder and weirder to see how long you could last. In general order; Week 1 - laugh a big belly laugh (hawhawhaw) at really inappropriate moments in important meetings. Week 2 - When in trap one in the bogs make really, really loud pooing noises peppered with comments like 'help me unleash this demon!!!!' and 'sweet jesus its got ears!!!' Week 3 - Use made up management sounding words that people may think are real - I think we need to simoultinflaxitionoiusly initiate that paratainiously when we conclusifax this prepropostion. Week 4 - Cluck like a chicken whenever someone uses the word liaise. Week 5 - Wear more and more extravagant clothes to work (still 'work wear') - a bright green suit with a dog tooth shirt and a feather behind your ear. Week 6 - Dress down day in a pair of running shorts with a salami stashed in them.
  7. Check this bud - make sure you do it right viewtopic.php?f=35&t=43784&hilit=jump+starting
  8. I managed it with a hair dryer which given my reputation for wreaking havoc and destruction I was quite pleased about........sadly it does mean I'm technically more adept with a hair dryer than I am a spanner
  9. Strange lurking car embedded in a hedge in the first one
  10. My last day today too dog. Only moving into the next room though so i too have been saddled with a full days worth of pointless turd. I cant even rim anyones stationary because i'll still be seeing them on Monday.
  11. Quick opinions ....am I way off the mark with this? I thought this was a pretty keen price but I've not heard a squeak......even the nigerian bankers draft dudes haven't bothered
  12. You've never wrote a book called 'bravo two zero' did you?
  13. You really have lived a rather strange and varied life aintchoo mart!
  14. Dude you've left it too long now......your a mentol. DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO LOOKS AFTER YOU? .......CAN WE SPEAK WITH THEM?
  15. Bloody Scots man! You lot simply cannot get enough of the Zed! Looks
  16. Dude reply quickly and explain yourself!! This silence is fast establishing you as a 'mentol'
  17. I can +1 that! It's usually sanitary towels or excrete on the Walls due to the hovering involved. We had a urinal which was blocked. Turns out the guy had been pinching the one eyed snake at work and it solidified in the trap. We work for the banks doing service engineering. We used to do the Scottish court services buildings aswell. Had to wear kevlar beaded gloves when working incase or needles etc. The things found in those toilets was unbelievable. One of the bank call centres had one women who regularly shat up the Walls. They ended up putting a sign in and out sheet that another colleague had to sign to verify that the toilets were left clean. Eventually the culprit was found and disciplined. iPhone typo fixed Yip - I've worked for 3 companies (all office environments) and in all 3 there has been a 'phantom shitter' in the girls toilets whereby the toilets had to be monitored to find out who did it. Girls are grim
  18. Husky has a fairly successful method for dealing with this - its called a knob glassing and this dork sounds like he needs one. Time wasters like that do my nips in - especially when you've gone out of your way for them.
  19. ****REGISTER WITH QUIDCO BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!!!!!!**** 6% off debit card payments in store at the moment
  20. Happy birthday Colin
  21. Stoke are a quality outfit if you ask me. Small amounts of class and large amounts of thuggery but in a good old fashioned kind of way (as Everton used to be before we turned into a bunch of talentless fannies with ridiculous hair). Personally I'll be supporting them in the FA cup. I hope West Ham stay up too - they've got too much going for them to be relegated. Blackburn have really gone rubbish in the last few years but I reckon they'll just squeak out of it then rebuild next year. The 3 'W's for me Wigan West Brom Wolves
  22. I think you are ok posting a link to an eBay ad, after all eBay cover it if it goes wrong Could be wrong though, I often am I want the sub but I am resisting.... I would of thought so - just going on the Admin post on this one? viewtopic.php?f=41&t=47278
  23. Congrats on the baby bud. Might be worth a quick pm to a mod to ok this thread....I think someone got a knuckle rapping the other day for posting items for sale on ebaywithout a pic including name and date etc
  24. We had a lady that wasn't always of the gonadless variety if you catch my drift. Apparently 1 day it laid a log so large that the Facilities bloke had to get a pair of garden shears to snip it up............I didn't believe it but its been verified by several parties!
×
×
  • Create New...