Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Bow chikka wow viewtopic.php?f=60&t=38073&hilit=nitrogen
  2. to the forum. You've also got Tim from Envy fairly close by for all your detailing needs
  3. Bonnet shot is stunning mate! Spot on work
  4. Me likey We've got the same ones on our car and I know what you mean about the glue.......some right frustrating grim gloop. Thankfully I was in a patient mood and just took my time with it instead of getting a wood rasp out of the shed to attack it with
  5. note to self do NOT accidentally turn left at Germany. I get the sentiment about being wary of Eastern Block countries but I think a better warning is 'beware of the world at large'.........I sound like such an old giffer at times but I could weep for the state of the world these days - even those of us who are nice are being forced to become guarded and distant because you never know when the next loony tune is going to try and take a chunk out of you. The mentalist in the bar sounds like a prime candidate for a knob glassing if you ask me
  6. PM Tim at Envy with a budget and just say 'I need a starter pack'..........he'll deliver a most delightfully packed box full of foam packing peanuts which gives a mysterious 'lucky dip' feel to it - each time you delve in you'll retrieve a new and exciting prize! While you at it add £55 to your budget and get a snowfoam lance.......you know it makes sense!
  7. Woman at work has got a Mito and the paintwork is near pearl flip.......its black but as soon as the sunlight hit it it changes to a really dark purple. Personally I think they look amazing - just a question of whether they have worked out any Alfa reliability issues.
  8. Maybe Saruman has started growing Orc's again for another crack at Middle Earth
  9. Op and the boys down at 'Chav-Tune LTD' weighing up how 2.5k gets 600bhp from an Evo (Evo in this instance meaning a Nova with an 'Evolution' sticker on the back)
  10. Op have you thought about one of these as a cheap alterative? 52 bhp gains for £14.99....... as you have 2.5k perhaps you could piggy back 166 of them for an 8666bhp increase? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Performance-Chip- ... 428wt_1139
  11. Hence me saying u dicks are extremely helpful. Not only is the z a slow ass price of crap it seems the experts on the forums are dicks too. Deffo recommend buying a z to anyone, if ur a Knob! Do you know anyone called Kayman and would you describe you new Zed as 'Da Whip'?
  12. Bloody hell! I'd of done the car for you if I wasn't going away next week mate.........got too much to get sorted this weekend though and I'd cop for a right beating off Carla if I started cleaning cars. I was going to offer up my services for anyone local before Wales...........after I've sorted ours of course!
  13. LOL no that deffo was it for the day Paul! I did wonder! With you saying you were trying to claw some time back I thought you we're trying to squeeze another in!
  14. Massive difference on our import MX5 against a UK spec to be honest. Zed barely any different though - about 50 squid.
  15. Immense job mate. Was that a days work or were you off somewhere else after?
  16. Daves like me mate.......teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee totalled. I always think its best not to think too hard about tattoo's otherwise you'll talk yourself out of them - where's the fun in that
  17. I'd enjoy it for a bit longer mate.............its only going to go one way so your less likely to ever own anything this powerful/expensive to run again. It is bloody criminal though.
  18. Suck it up dog..........the worlds full of useless idiots. There is only one option - rebel...........you and your house mate turd in a box for a week then request that the courier company come and collect the parcel - mail it to the post office in John O'Groats so they have to drive the furthest distance possible with a stinking, rancid box of turds. Gorilla warfare.
  19. Only the bit round the back of my arm.... but I was a brave boy Lexx, I take my Trilby off to you my good man Loads of flesh on your arms to dull the pain, although I can imagine the 'bee-sting' area on the back must hurt - try 13 hours on your bony back.........vibrates through your teeth that shizzle does!!!
  20. Me likey
  21. Wonder if he's related to Jeffrey cole who wanted to buy my car!
  22. Eeeeek be careful texting them in case they are one of those dodgy mobile numbers that charge you a fortune then hook you in to a ruck more texts. Email would be best and yes.....deffo suspicious.
  23. I just came across it too.........
  24. Whats that mate? I've not seen that mentioned anywhere...... It just advises to take photocard and counterpart? You got a linky to owt on the net about it?
  25. Its not Kayman this bears uncanny similarities to Da Whip. A quick test will check........... Wade - are you or have you ever been a 'Mentol'. Have you ever proclaimed to provide mental care to a fellow 'Mentol' possibly via an institution for 'Mentols'. A 'Mentol' is someone who looks like this
×
×
  • Create New...