Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Good idea. How's your oil temperature now, did you sort the problem after?
  2. Sounds very similar to my problem. I remember mine related to the orange key icon. Check if your car needs the steering lock replacement. The light came on on mine intermittently, with my luck every time I took it to the garage it went off. To identify the problem they need the light on at the time. I replaced the batteries but the light persisted. After 2 weeks as expected the steering lock failed and completely shut down the car. Luckily the failure coincided with the recall and it was all sorted in no time. Get in touch with your dealer and mention the steering lock recall
  3. Love the new wheel look
  4. Happy birthday netti
  5. God help us, crazy people
  6. Haha wonder how many reposts we can get on this topic
  7. Have a fantastic birthday out there in Canada. Will raise a glass to you later on this evening. Say hi to the family.
  8. Cheers good call
  9. Nissan wanted £65 for 1 lol, I never cracked up. They would get me the refills for £5 but got a whole new wiper plus blade from halfords for £15, 2 mins and sorted.
  10. I'm confused, are you looking at the same picture? I don't seem to be seeing a car
  11. Welcome to the forum, glad you are enjoying the zed, she's a beauty
  12. I would love to help out with something like this, excellent idea. I'm going to be away that weekend though but I will see what I can do. Kudos for organising this though
  13. Yeah I remember reading recently that it has to be horizontal. Glad you got it sorted, you must be relieved Just read the info on this link, not great and a tricky problem for MS to resolve. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-25-xbox-one-tv-integration-suffers-noticeable-judder-in-uk
  14. Now that's cool
  15. Yup click on show votes then select the entry and click view
  16. It had me after the first 2 seconds and then just got better, boy that sounds awesome. I'd go for the roadster though. Must do more overtime......or won't the lottery
  17. Have a good one
  18. 92% and that duplicate answer
  19. Very nice, that's a lovely rear end
  20. I don't get where the reference comes from to be honest lol
  21. Now I'd be the first to say I love my 370z but I wouldn't go as far as this guy is to buy his..... http://jalopnik.com/this-man-is-selling-one-of-his-nuts-to-buy-a-nissan-370-1469909659
  22. Best release title was Halo on the xbox
  23. Reviews of forza are not as glowing as I hoped but still looks awesome. Must admit looking forward to trying out the multiplayer with you lot. It's a cracking game with the right opponents.
  24. I see tesco have promise to have some stock to be sold at midnight for those that did not pre order. Must resist.....
×
×
  • Create New...