Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Lol classy place this is. Was that one taken in wales last year ?
  2. Competition - how may cars were used to produce this?......oh boy shes not a looker
  3. Absolutely shocking, some places are just totally incompetent
  4. Haha I was laughing my head off at Darren's pics then your one stopped me in my tracks lol
  5. More importantly have you noticed any difference in the car
  6. Just spotted this, now I love my stillen exhaust but this 370 sounds awesome.
  7. Welcome, love the wheels, tried to get them for my 350 years ago but Nissan wanted crazy money for them at the time. Lovely car
  8. Looks good matey, nice one
  9. Good person to ask is ioneabee as he used to own a TT but now has a lovely 370, perfect colour too
  10. Agree with dan here. If you have anything modified and don't tell the insurance company and something happens and they investigate......it's just not worth the risk, and they do investigate. Ultimately it's a risk you have to decide on but if you chose to keep quiet then on your head be in. I'm jamming and raring about the up rev. Contacted my insurance company and they want a 25% increase on the premium which seems steep so I will wait until renewal! it's not as if I will get the benefit of it in this weather.
  11. I'm guessing you didn't see my link 2 pages earlier with that same video Ekona
  12. Good luck Darren, it's a cracking looking exhaust and should make someone very happy
  13. Software developer and have to say I really do love my job
  14. Yeah Forza is tempting but will your Logitech be compatible with the XBone Currently only works with the ps3 and PC, bet it won't work with either the ps4 or xbone....buggerit
  15. its quite resource hungry, perhaps a new GFX card needed? Mind you, in terms of destructible maps, on Warhawk, if you get a 20 kill streak you earn the K.E.M. Strike. Works like the MOAB on Black Ops 2, where it kills all enemy players, but it also destroys the entire map and changes it completely, was like "Wtf just happenend?!?" when I first saw it triggered Noooo, nothing to do with my rig, I am running a GTX 670, etc etc... Its the ****ing servers, and EA... I can never get into a game, and when I do it always crashes. I love BF3 and need to try out BF4. I and a friend both had issues with us being kicked from the game or crashing. In the end we tracked it down to be the firewall settings we had. Its all rosy now with no problems
  16. Agreed, i wont be jumping on the bandwagon just yet, i will wait for the issues to be ironed out. More importantly though none of the release games jump out for me this time around. Im being swayed by the xbox and forrza at the moment but i'm sure i will end up with both
  17. Very nice, enjoy
  18. Understandable mate. Did you get the crosses all sorted in the end?
  19. That looks pretty darn quick
  20. Interestingly I read about this a couple of weeks ago. Consensus was once it was relevant but now a myth. That might have been good advice for yesteryear's cars but is less so today. Modern engines warm up more quickly when they're driven. And the sooner they warm up, the sooner they reach maximum efficiency and deliver the best fuel economy and performance. But don't rev the engine high over the first few miles while it's warming up.
  21. Will370z

    Will370z-Rosie

    Rosie
×
×
  • Create New...