Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. I tend to agree, it's cut down a lot from the last game in terms of quantity but the quality is there and they will be bringing out dlc tracks and cars, annoying I know as I already miss some of the old ones but I bet I'll be there to buy them when they come out like a sucker. Really starting to like forza big time
  2. This is the FI exhaust that came off Darrens car and is for sale. Video was taken in wales last year It looks lovely and makes a cracking sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXA8R5Os0SY
  3. Happy birthday matey -
  4. Happy birthday Ian
  5. Holy moly the handling sure has changed since forza 4. I used to consider myself pretty dam good on the last one so cranked down the assists, crank up similaution handling and difficulty, off we go then watch me lose it on the first corner, try to catch it, over compensate and slam into the way. It's certainly impressive but not for my ego. I like it but it's going to take some practice. Looks stunning. Feel free to add me, tag name is Warpedstorm...don't ask, it was a random generated name from xbox years ago
  6. Agreed, that was my thought. Just hoping for another light at the end of the tunnel for him but i guess the options are limited. Shame as it was a cracking car, well it is literally now too
  7. I hasten to add this is not about me and nothing has happened to Rosie. A friend of mine at work has an old citron, worth about £300. Its been in the family since new and just had about £1k worth or work done, new clutch etc... Yesterday someone drove into it in the car park. They left a note and work at the same company and have accepted responsibility. Initial quotes have come in at 1k, as a result the other chap wants to go through the insurance company which is fair enough. The car is not drivable in its current state Trouble is this will inevitably mean the insurance company will write it off as the cost exceeds market value. Im guessing this will mean he only gets £300. Now i would be tempted to try and buy the car back as its better the devil you know and other cars out there for £300 are likely to be dogs. However this means he will have to fork out the £1k to fix it I know the wealth of knowledge on this forum so what would you guys recommend. Is the best option to just accept bad luck take the £300 and move on? Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers guys
  8. Oh that sucks - fingers crossed someone may have some helpful advice here for you or some of the traders should be able to help with parts
  9. From my experience my 370 is slightly more economical than my old 350. Why changing so soon, I thought you had only just purchased your 350?
  10. Yeah I'll get a ps4 when it has a game I'm interested in, currently they all look rather dull
  11. Dammit, I'm just too impulsive. After comments from friends saying forza isn't as content rich, the ui is clunky, there's only 1 game I fancy at the moment, it isn't as good technically as the ps3, seamless tv interaction is an issue...........I saw tesco had some in stock and ordered one lol. Picking it up Monday. Just want to play forza. Will pass on my xbox live tag when I get it and show you boys how to really race
  12. Noooooo, that truly sucks
  13. Reviews have not been positive, always preferred for a as it felt more fun and less sterile
  14. Now that's a nice road
  15. Where abouts are you based, i recommend getting along to one of the local meets and jumping in a car to hear what they sound like in the flesh
      • 1
      • Like
  16. i assume you have an 09 car with the old connect premium system? With the later cars you get an ipod/phone connector as stock. I believe Octet tried looking into doing a conversion but it was somewhat problematic - he will have more information i am sure
  17. Happy birthday
  18. Happy birthday, have fun in Portugal
  19. My pleasure, here's another zed on rally I posted a few years back, nice sound and a little tail happy - best way to be
  20. Very shiny, nice work
  21. Big fan here
  22. Happy birthday, enjoy
  23. It does make a big difference. Big issue I have is going from the 370 to our track BMW when I'm not used to heel and toeing naturally and I just keep messing it up. Really do need to learn how to do it properly
  24. Happy birthday pappa, hip hip hooray
×
×
  • Create New...