Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Cool, I'll add you later. Racing against all your drivatars is fun but we should sort a forum race out soon
  2. That's a heck of a crack, hope they fix it all back as it should be.
  3. Aye happy birthday to a cracking site
  4. Happy new year to you. We have a nice haggis cooking with some tatties and neeps, can't wait.
  5. Found there problem with the Argos site, the post code has to be all in lower case otherwise it fails to recognise it. My ipad was capitalising the first letter and all caps didn't work either. Makes me wonder what kind of idiot wrote the validation for that site. Works now so I have no excuse lol....
  6. Ummm got some in Argos.......must resist
  7. Yeah I used that site to get an xbox one. May keep an eye out for the ps4 too lol
  8. Hmm thx, with the Tarmac jan sale, I was going to get an invidia and fit myself. But I think I need to get to a meet and hear some in real life before deciding, as it is a lot of money to spend and not be happy with the sound. When the weather starts to improve there should be more meets going on and I'd definitely recommend going along although it could be expensive
  9. Aye was a lot of fun, only problem was I yanked off his handle on one of the bends. It handled 165 on the autobahn easily. Looking forward to seeing bumblebee in wales.
  10. Nice one Bennett, that car has a very special place for me after I broke my ring cherry in it. What a brilliant weekend that was.
  11. Yup Andy track days sound good
  12. Don't normally make resolutions but for me it would be to Take more road trips Sorry to hear thata Neil, completely understand and it gives you a different perspective on what's important and that life can be too short and you have enjoy it with your friends and family all you can.
  13. Will370z

    HFC's

    I recommend you hunt down my thread on my attempts at getting HFCs to play ball with my stillen. I tried both the stillen and berks HFCs and tried installs at three trusted places and they just would not fit with the stillen cbe. They pushed it too low to rest on the cross member and vibrate the car. Looking on the us forums it seems a recognised issue. There are workarounds like adding rubber bungs between the exhaust and cross member of reshaping the exhaust but the places i trust advised against it. The added noise and vibration was too much for me and after a week I had them removed. Such a shame as I loved the HFCs on my miltek on the 350. Fingers crossed you have more luck or get a workaround to work but I had no joy.
  14. Will370z

    HFC's

    Pm Tarmac or some of the other traders and they will be able to sort you out. Out of interest what exhaust will you be putting them on?
  15. I removed norton as it was such a resource hog. Avg is pretty good
  16. I'll get one when a decent game comes out then I'll kick yours and Wasso arses online....muhahahaha
  17. I'll be getting bf4 when they have finally sorted it, I was a huge Fan of bf3
  18. Congrats and have fun
  19. Saw this and thought of you matey given how often you like to change your wheels You will have to get one of these in the zed shed http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/20/watch-wheels-transform-dunked-water-video/
  20. Try a cheeky bid, running costs may be a little more though
  21. Nice cars and some nice weather
  22. Nice work gents
  23. In all honesty if you are wanting to buy a zed but worried about fuel economy and the costs of running the car then i would have to say don't go for it. It is too much of a fun car to have to watch that economy all the time and you may end up resenting the car when you are spending so much at the pump. You are definitely right to work out the costs and see if it is feasible but if you are in doubt then i would suggest you don't go for it. Buying the zed isnt the main cost it is the running, maintenance, insurance and fuel that is the real cost of these cars.
  24. Nice one
×
×
  • Create New...