Bennet said he had a new game to play, "smell my finger"
Won`t be playing that game again
Could have been worse as he played hide the finger with me just before
Yeah a bit like saying if you kept all your star wars toys in their boxes and never played with them they would be worth a fortune.... But whats the point of having lots of valuable toys and no friends
See if FF works, if it does you will find it is much better than IE anyway, and Chrome is better still :wink:
I take it other sites are ok on IE, ones that you have to sign into I mean
I hope you intend to actually drive it now
I can't understand people being proud that their car has hardly done any miles, a bit like marrying a supermodel and saying she is fantastic and we have only had sex 4 times in 7 years
Oh and to the forum
I know, unfortunately I was there...
Hate is a strong word though, if he played for Spurs I would be embarrassed but glad at the same time
Having said that, it is fine to hate Joey Barton I think