Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. After visiting the Zed Shed I was very kindly given a Zed Shed sticker but as my Zed didn't visit is it right to stick it on her..... Choices - 1. Put it on the Zed (who didn't visit) 2. Put it on the Leon (who did visit) 3. Put it on myself (who did visit) 4. Put it on the missus (who did visit) Note - option 4 includes slap It was a poorly planned visit, even Mr PotatoZed stayed at home, shamefull I know but I have been very ill lately
  2. Simple fix.... Volume up, rattle gone
  3. all done.... Good stuff Probably worth getting an electronic alignment, certainly for the toe. He has had a doogy alignment done which is far more accurate :wink: Oh ok, can you buy these doody alignment kits online? Only if you are quick as they are soon to be based in Canada and then the usual import taxes will apply :thumbsdown:
  4. Is there a setting to make the stock exhaust louder
  5. Yeah a bit like selling a Zed and saying 'I am not sure what that clicky noise is from the rear axle is' Shame because it looked like a lot of car for the money.... It did and besides everything when he started it up with the brabus zorst......holy sexwee batman That is how a V8 should sound Get it bought man Not with a grand of work sat there looking me in the face. Flat tyres and battery are fine ....that's just from it sitting but the clicking heater thing is a mare. If it has sat there that long would they not take an offer bearing in mind the work needed or are they just hoping someone will be clueless If i wanted it i would be tempted to go 50/50 on the work needed....
  6. all done.... Good stuff Probably worth getting an electronic alignment, certainly for the toe. He has had a doogy alignment done which is far more accurate :wink:
  7. They definitely had a blue look in the sun, very unusual and far better than the normal black wheels on a white car :no1:
  8. I was talking tablets not bedroom 'gadgets' :shock: Oh and I like a nice hard puzzle
  9. Real credit to the forum You car certainly looked more 'grown up' next to all those slammed hatchbacks But as for the engine bay Dirty Boy
  10. Yeah blanked out in all pics bar one Looks a bit close to erm something else
  11. Nice work although the spoiler isn't to my taste and really needs the rest of the veilside kit to pull off the look I think...
  12. If you have a modern smart phone you dont need 3G anyway. Simply turn on the phones portable wifi option and viola ....3G connection Yeah always puzzles me why someone would have a smart phone AND a 3G tablet??
  13. + 1 I believe I would check the connection to it and the ribbon too
  14. I don't know too much about JDMs I'm afraid.... I don't think they even have rear speakers do they I'm didn't want to replace my bose sub in the same position due to many people having problems with vibration...
  15. Great work Peter You just had to get Mothercare in the shot
  16. Nice, I had an older Avic unit in my Zed, basically any speakers will be better than stock, are you planning to amp them away from the bose amp?
  17. Bit like your posts then Wubs you too. :kiss:
  18. 6.5 all round but be careful of depth on the fronts... from memory anything up to 85mm depth but don't quote me Fronts are comps i.e. seperate tweeter and rears are coax
  19. They look great..... Bet you feel silly all that worrying get now
  20. They certainly looked different, quite blue in the sun
  21. The iPad 3 has the retina display doesn't it that should be apparent straight away Yes it does but I honestly couldn't tell a difference after 15mins. I kind of know what you mean, I was like that with the iPhone 2 and original one, side by side it was an amazing difference on the screen but then you get used to it after a while..... Maybe that's why so many famous people shag around when they have an absolutely stunning missus......
  22. Yeah a bit like selling a Zed and saying 'I am not sure what that clicky noise is from the rear axle is' Shame because it looked like a lot of car for the money.... It did and besides everything when he started it up with the brabus zorst......holy sexwee batman That is how a V8 should sound Get it bought man
  23. If only you had thought of that 10 years ago you could be £70,000,000 richer now......
  24. Yeah a bit like selling a Zed and saying 'I am not sure what that clicky noise is from the rear axle is' Shame because it looked like a lot of car for the money....
×
×
  • Create New...