Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have a Pop Charger, I wish this had been discussed on here before
  2. My Zed is 2 years younger and only done 14k more so must be worth at least double that
  3. You read the stories? Only when all the other pages were stuck together....
  4. Very true, if someone wants refurbed sears they could buy these, refurb them and sell their originals to offset the cost
  5. Don't show thenoname those he will cry
  6. Mine must be an oriental ladyboy as I grab her knob, gently until she has warmed up a bit, and then once I am sure she can take it I give it some welly and enjoy the ride
  7. If you swap out the switches to a JDM I believe you will have auto windows both sides :wink:
  8. This thread is worthless without....
  9. I thought it was established that the problem is your end not the forum
  10. Top work Fungus And Jim's was indeed correct they are a fantastic likeness.....
  11. Nice wheels Silly stretched tyres
  12. I hope you left room for the handbags
  13. Madness were good though
  14. And don't apologise about putting miles on the car
  15. You been on the Pimms old chap
  16. Like you haven't already
  17. You hum it and I will play it
  18. I was thinking the exact same thing, best of both worlds indeed.... A lot of people would have bottled out if the drives or nursed it round but Mark certainly did neither :no1:
  19. see ....... I'm not quite alone being sphecial A bonnet licker maybe
  20. Mine is the same.... must be an option ticked somewhere....
×
×
  • Create New...