Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. :woohoo: I guess I would have to pay water rates in the first place to be bothered though
  2. Looks good
  3. I loved Portal 2, best game I have played in recent years
  4. I used my Sudent Loan to move to Sweden for a year, plan was to stay there and never pay it back..... but it ended after a year
  5. Unfortunately Harry sealed his own fate a few months back. He was offered a VERY good deal by the Chairman but he decided to wait and see if he was offered the England job which I can understand. When he was passed over for that the Chairman told him the deal was off the table and he had a year left to go on the current contract, Harry has been trying to negotiate a better deal but basically the relationship between him and Levy has always been rocky. Be interesting to see which way we go for a new Manager Never dull being a Spurs fan :no1:
  6. Guilty as charged on all counts
  7. Tim, anywhere south of there and you would have got a recommendation also for sure
  8. Yeah but i would have to walk or cycle to the ferry Keep toying with the idea of getting a motorbike or scooter....
  9. haha, wish i had thought of that sooner. I have pm'd Alex, figured he would have them listed if he had one and there is no listing. Alex, please PM me if i am wrong. A UK one would do the job as we will just swap over all the internals. Cheers Sorry couldn't resist it If Alex listed everything he had I think the interweb would crash
  10. Doesn't sound too good mate, at least it is under warranty
  11. "Gosh darling, that was mighty close"
  12. Could have been a lot worse mate I guess..... Top Man that cloaked wonder Just thought.... you can't blame Joy for this one
  13. Longtube headers? I saw a youtube header once, it was from about 30 yards
  14. If I could gain 1bhp per hour on my car I wouldn't mind spending a month on it. I don't think it quite works like that Darren-B fitted his S/C in a couple of days that has to rank amongst the best hours vs gains
  15. Well you can get 10-12 bhp from a K&N apparently
  16. Can you guys please help build a bridge from Gravesend to Tilbury so I can drive over to work without using the QEII
  17. They are one of the better n/a gainers but £ for £ they are expensive +1 My car gained 12 hp untuned with them True but 10-12 hours labour alone for 12bhp
  18. Or try Lee
  19. I think we have all missed the most obvious solution...... PM GT4Zed..... Bennett is the forum expert on changing spark plugs :no1:
  20. Basically does bugger all unless you are FI too doesn't it....
  21. Why does this thread make me think of Pappa Smurf Zeditis is a terrible thing...... for the bank balance
  22. Changed it once. Some people are easily confused
  23. Hope it all works out ok, must have been a nightmare recently with the lovely weather
  24. You could try Wasso on here, he is based in the Midlands but travels
×
×
  • Create New...