Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Pinch of salt....
  2. The small impact yes, a remap is more for the plenum spacer or HFCs for example. As already stated and small gain will be dialed out by the ECU though unless remapped... Most upgrades like cai, plenum spacer, hfc's etc etc the sum is greater than the parts you need the full set to get anything worth comparing
  3. Yeah how could you carry on In a team game it wouldn't matter so much. It looked like he kicked the barrier thing round the guys feet and followed through but still very unprofessional.... No doubt the guy will sue him for millions for something that he could have got from bashing into a coffee table
  4. I bet you still have one of those new fangled VHS recorders
  5. The spurs forum i am on has just had a major refresh and I like the look of it spurscommunity if anyone wants to have a look... To be honest I use tapatalk 99% of the time so the forum looks cool on my iPhone or tablet but if I load it at work or on my PC it looks a tad old
  6. The look and feel of the site is good, but I have to say it is starting to look its age
  7. I think it's just people trying to boost their post count
  8. I have a pop charger and a modified stock airbox with a cosworth filter and I change them over now and again when I'm bored. For example I put the stock one on for Wales as I knew I would have Zeds all around me so making lots of noise wasn't really worth worrying about, but instant response was :drive: I have to say though when I got back I put my faithful PC back on as I am addicted to that bark when you bury your foot in the carpet who cares if it hesitates, it gives other a chance to see what they hear
  9. No doubt there will he LOADS of double & triple posts on this thread now
  10. I say, I say, I say there seem to be a lot of double and triple posts lately! Just new server issues I am sure but it makes I laugh
  11. Doesn't look like ideal conditions either
  12. I can't find the pic but there was one with a K1 next to a BC and then you really saw the difference If you like the K1 then fair enough, but If you try and adapt it you may end up with a big bag of metal filings
  13. Noise definitely Power... Meh! It feels faster as it makes more noise but trust me you have no more power, a bit like when you strap a playing card to the back wheel of a bike, it then sounds like a motorbike but it is still a raleigh chopper
  14. I would personally get a nice custom one made up rather than try and mod a K1
  15. Don't beat yourself up, I asked my local Nissan dealer once for a price on a cambelt change on a 350 and they came back with a quote I was only testing them out as I needed a service, obviously I didn't go there I miss the old Neil too this one is all friendly and nice :thumbsdown:
  16. I have the 'night blues' Hannah, and I'm only 20 miles away, wanna help me fix them? PS: don't tell Twobears I posted this Paul Hey Builder...I'm a specialist in "night blues" remedies Tell me the time/place and I'll see what assistance I can offer H x x Make sure you pack your wedding dress :wink:
  17. The HKS varies, probably because it has to be butchered a bit to fit... I would recommend a Buddy Club, but they are LOUD! Have you looked at the cobra? It has a teeny weeny backbox that mght look ok it would meet your criteria of not being too noise unless you want it to be, especially if you added Berks
  18. No Andy you missheard what was said, someone mentioned tunnels and we realised we wouldn't hear a thing so we asked if we could get "Bennett flown home"
  19. Don't buy a grey sports car
  20. Builder49 is coming round to my place soon.... I really hope I don't answer the door and see this "Hello Dave, you're my wife now..."
  21. Personally I am not a fan of plastic surgery Not trying to do mr crab out of a sale but the K&N is a right pita to fit and can cause problems with wiring if not fitted carefully.... I would go for a Pop Charger simple, easy to fit and sounds the digs danglies
  22. Unfortunately your requirements contradict each other.... You want true dual for looks, but you also dont want too much noise which you will almost certainly get with one You are going to have to compromise on one or the other I think... The eBay HKS copies don't fit without a bit of work and are loud with a lot of vibration
×
×
  • Create New...