Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Wow looking at those prices I need to employ a security guard to watch my garage
  2. I was and still am a Mod at heart, a Rude Boy also I had you down as the "rocker" type I love a bit of rock too I am just unique
  3. Rich you HAVE to join Mumsnet.... I can hear the flames from here
  4. The trip in a diesel Evoque will surely be more luxurious but I don't think I would want to throw it round those Welsh back roads Is it a convertible Evoque? If not that would be a point in your favour
  5. Total wrong end of stick.... as said above get whatever you want done BEFORE the remap otherwise you will be to and from like a yoyo Another thing to consider is insurance, make sure you declare everything, a good idea to ask them first what you can and can't do.... especially given your age
  6. Is it me or is one of the major selling points (i.e. in the advert) that it turns itself off when you fall asleep I am pretty sure every mobile phone I have ever had did this...
  7. He is the man of the house, you should therefore be grateful he is taking you on the trip in his new car and start packing for him Alternatively remove all marital priviledges until he agrees to let you take the Zed :wink: Mumsnet FTW although I limit my time there now I found this forum
  8. I was and still am a Mod at heart, a Rude Boy also
  9. Nope GT pack was extra and Rays were extra although I think later on they became one in the same I have read.... I think
  10. Just go back and preview the thread and you will see if you posted or not Some pesky bit of SQL somewhere looping around checking something it doesn't need to I have almost the same thing at work, each night I have to move over 1,000 orders which have up to 8 different order numbers associated to them. All other depots just move maybe 50 orders and they move each individual order by order number and it is instant. At my depot we move everything as we are trialing new software to maximise vehicle utilisation and we have to move the actual order, this is sometimes instant and sometimes takes 3/4 minutes which if you work it out would take forever Flagged it to IT and they said 'well use the order numbers and it will be instant' no $hit sherlock but then I will have up to 8,000 to move 'erm.... ok well we will look into it then' turns out it is an indexing problem, when you don't enter the order number the system looks through EVERY order to find corresponding ones so hopefully a quick fix OK wake up now it was in interesting story I thought
  11. "Donald where's your trainers"
  12. At least we now know why it has the word wing in the name, it flies pretty well
  13. Significantly as I am just past Bluewater in Kent
  14. I am sure Ricey would approve too Now all we need is a "Use the search" smiley
  15. Save everything you have onto HD or DVD and reinstall windows or whatever OS you are running... that will sort everything out unless you have fubar'd your router in some way
  16. Once you see an Azure in the flesh you won't want any other colour
  17. Have you tried any of the traders they might be more likely to help
  18. The thread wasn't started to cause any hassle as I know everyone has a day job, I just found it amusing that people were posting 2/3 times. Maybe you need to put a little sign next to submit like on banking forms that says 'Press this button only once, if you press it more than once you may look a tool'
  19. I have both, but I am quite a way from Scotland
  20. I do most of my polishing in the evenings too Good news on the work front Oh if your boss is looking over your shoulder then I have no idea who this Wasso guy is and he hardly ever comes on this forum during work hours.... honest
  21. £700 is pretty good for a complete system, I wouldn't want to pay less than that for fear of it being poor quality... Asking for recommendations is a moot point because everyone has different tastes and requirements and almost everyone thinks their set up is the best, I know I do Only you will know what floats your particular boat but try and find someone that has that set up and see if they will take you for a ride in their car
  22. Tcut is pretty aggressive did you do it by hand? If that hasn't sorted it then you will probably need to get a DA polisher onto the lights to have any effect...
  23. I have never heard of a head and bum dyno ?
  24. I bet you still have one of those new fangled VHS recorders My VHS recorder died a fair few years ago and moved onto DVD. But now I use this thing called Sky+ it's great you can record things really easily now Steady on there grandad Anyway stop arguing, haven't you got something to polish
  25. I would say the same about any sportscar... Silver is a different matter but grey
×
×
  • Create New...