Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Well done Doogyrev on reaching 6,000 posts and me for reaching 8,000 posts And yes we both need to get out more To celebrate in style we had a BIG party with all our friends invited... Unfortunately they were all virtual except for me & Jim
  2. LED's are a **** to change so I got someone else to do them The CF kit I have comes in silver too, Graham has it in his Azure Zed as far as I know it only comes in the 2 colours and is around £800 new if you can find it You can get cheaper kits or obviously spray paint it or wrap it, if you want advice on wrapping speak to RTBiscuit has a bit of experience or RTPerformance who do it professionally.... and NO they are not related
  3. Listen I am just misunderstood ok
  4. Indeed
  5. As you insisted.... CF and white LED centre dials CF and white / blue heater controls CF top on top of white led speedo Bigger shot of the CF in the centre Handbrake & gear combo daytime pic Close up of speedo speedo at night I accidentally deleted all the pics of my rooflining
  6. If silver & blue is your thing then you seriously need to speak to glrnet... aka Papa Smurf aka The Modfather aka The handbag aka The Wild Grouse etc etc Anyway speak to Graham he has many many shiny things of silver & blue
  7. I have removed pretty much every single bit of trim that can be removed and most of it is fairly straight forward just - 1. get some proper trim removal tools, this will save your trim and your fingers! 2. find the pressure points, a little torch helps to spot the plastic rivets 3. use some muscle ! What sort of covers for the dash are you after.... I could show you some pictures of my interior as I have changed a few bits here and there.... I'm a bit shy at posting pics though
  8. Awwe now you made it easy for him
  9. You always get over zealous fans at any club let's see who gets the job before we become doom mongers
  10. Just remembered when I went to the Zed Shed Chris had mounted an aerial under the rear strut on the metal I might have a go at seeing if that works with mine too
  11. Got mine from dabomwheels JVC HAL-1 Mk II DAB aerial
  12. Well i'm on tappatalk so i just quoted doogys post, then cut and pasted the link into safari :wink:
  13. Booooooooooo I think Rosie has run off with a GT Edition and Will is too embarrassed to say
  14. Oops O thought you meant the hand or zedley
  15. I've got a JVC HAL screen mount aerial on the front windscreen gives goid reception mostly drops out near me but there is a huge power station I had a pure highway but thats in the Leon now and i have a dedicated DAB in the Zed with video output to my HU :woohoo: Planet Rock
  16. I watched it on the iphone :wink:
  17. When i first got my zed i bought a custom made one, was a piece of crap wood in some cheap vinyl that didnt fit properly :thumbsdown: luckily i found a genuine ine for a good price :woohoo:
  18. I was just going to say if it was a DIY job you wouldn't be surprised
  19. Just said the same to my mate, I reckon he would have worked miracles there, he gets the best out of players. Liverpool are in a far worse mess than us IMO, and if RVP goes Arsenal are in the smelly stuff too... Going to be an interesting season.
  20. Yep I can see a few player leaving, but at least with Levy you know it won't be on the cheap as they have all signed nice long contracts I think it is the end if the line for HR, can't see a 'bigger' club coming in for him really, thanks for the good times and the CL
×
×
  • Create New...