Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You will enjoy it, I did last year
  2. Just close your windows maybe
  3. Tempted but i would have to see them in the flesh to see if they match
  4. Yay I just checked the member list but no Zed Leppelin :thumbsdown:
  5. Yep I have agree Mr G, its very very nice.... but it's no Azure
  6. Must be all that special hand cream you use Zugara
  7. Haha thanks guys, was great fun today taking a trip around the midlands on ian and bennets meet. Forgot how much fun the zed was, even managed to hear rosies exhaust once or twice if i left enough of a gap behind bennet How are your ears... I SAID HOW ARE YOUR EARS Nice day to get her back for a meet :drive: Damn you SMD Pardon?
  8. Poor Rosie, all she wants is some nice shoes Definitely get all 4 done, not only will they match but you will have a colour code for touchups :wink:
  9. Haha thanks guys, was great fun today taking a trip around the midlands on ian and bennets meet. Forgot how much fun the zed was, even managed to hear rosies exhaust once or twice if i left enough of a gap behind bennet How are your ears... I SAID HOW ARE YOUR EARS Nice day to get her back for a meet :drive:
  10. Nice to see someone saving a Zed from the big scrap yard in the sky We expect plenty of updates
  11. Pic on the way,but dont want it to be a Zed Shed, want to kit it all out so i can detail my car and Estelles in there. Nice, might have to take a pic tomorrow so we can have an Azure in a Garage off Detailing shed sounds good
  12. Awwweeeee I haven't been this emotional since You've Got Mail
  13. chateauneuf du pape !!!!
  14. lol competing against ricey in the multiple post challenge Except ricey would have said 'use the search'
  15. Nice bit of bodywork there :wink: Congratlations
  16. Nice one mate New Zed Shed in the making?
  17. bonnet de douche and all that Mange tout..... mange tout
  18. I'll get my coat............. PS - Milner is still sh*te though........ Keep up the predictions One strange thing I have noticed with England.... Harry Redknapp didn't get the job, but has anyone told the players.... they seem to be playing like Spurs
  19. I am sure someone 'web' based will be along soon
  20. Love computers Hate fishing :thumbsdown:
  21. A day isn't bad for this kind of game, I am guessing he played it all the way through without a break I can't remember what game is was way back when but I finished it in under 2 hours it was a PC game and I had been waiting months for it to come out.... can't for the life of me remember the name though Old age is a terrible thing
  22. Let's hope Milner doesn't start again after last night, and simply not good enough, and a better side than Sweden will rip our defence to shreds
×
×
  • Create New...