Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It's a bit like risk without the board
  2. Group turd FTW :no1:
  3. I was erm in my early 30's when the first one came out
  4. No you are not alone, Milner & Downing are shocking choices for me and I don't get all the rave reviews of Oxlade Chamberlain either and not just because he is a gooner either, if he was good enough I would be cheering him on no problem but is he really honestly a better option than Lennon when it comes to opening defences? The main problem is we don't have enough good players who command positions in top teams, none of the Man City boys except Hart are first choice players. The only true world class players we have are Hart, Rooney, Gerrard, Cole & Terry.
  5. Anyone else playing this? I downloaded it on PC as I prefer this type of game with a keyboard (old school) Fecking hard even on 'normal' and frustrating save points but a brilliant game, really sucks you into the story and atmosphere like the previous two outings And you can't beat a bit of bullet time
  6. I still don't understand why you didn't get another 370 while yours was in not like they are flying out of the showrooms....
  7. It can be done, have a good search and you will find some posts showing wiring details etc To be honest if you are going to get a new head unit I would either get one with satnav built in or just replace the birdview with a better nav or tablet
  8. I had parties like that at uni, playing elite on a bbc computer...
  9. Let's hope that is the only page 3 you ever appear on
  10. Flock off I think it looks nice in a corsa
  11. And sorry twobears, I make an innocent comment and everyone takes it the wrong way and gets smutty.... You boys deserve to be on the naughty step I think that I deserve a good spanking though
  12. I usually shave regularly but i heard you like it rough :wink: :kiss:
  13. I think a herd is just wishful thinking.... lots of horny beasts
  14. Now you have put times and place where you will be they will think its a meet can just see it now you turn up all z hopefuls sat waiting ready to convoy with you Never heard it described as a 'convoy' before.....
  15. Yeah yeah Must spam harder maybe :wink:
  16. It is a odd little thing isn't it. Provided you've not tucked its not really noticeable though I always notice a small package
  17. Yeah in the end I thought a bit OTT for me too, I thought it would look good those areas though i.e. the boot and the bit behind the seats, maybe even the centre tunnel to the gear knob.... although I have never been a fan of fur round my knob
  18. A quick breakdown of my posts - 2478 - 3852 - taking the pee out of (delete as applicable) zugara / doogyrev / glrnet / will370z / darren-b / any moderator or admin 1032 - I.C.E. or interior related as it is something I can actually do 638 - trying to be helpful posts ( of which 12 were actually factually correct )
  19. I thought about it after seeing these pics.... I think it's fairly cheap but if there isn't somewhere close by then you have to factor in the time and cost of posting all the bits there and back
  20. It's a process where nylon strands are glued to plastic I think Can be done to any interior panel in lots of colours obviously a 1 way process though...
  21. I am sure I have seen members talking about this kit before, I think it is ok for the money apart from that mahoosive Z on the cubby lid Not seen one fitted in the flesh and all I would say is you get what you pay for, I paid about the same just for my CF lip
  22. I prefer the old one but then I don't like small number plates Very nicely done in any case
  23. I heard a Cobra exhaust in Wales.... Only thing for me is the puny backbox
  24. Ouch that looks like one not very careful owner there Have you thought about flocking? You could take parts out as and when and get them done seperately Silver kit here for $949 and then shipping + taxes
×
×
  • Create New...