Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If we all liked the same things the world would be boring like the colour of your car
  2. Just a very shiney grey Grey is grey I agree some cars can pull off grey like beemers, but that is because they are boring and you see them everywhere
  3. Nice one here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60222 About to go down to £7750 with some parts removed What a looooooooverly example, I wonder who's it is
  4. +1,000,000 Except I get the same thing from said PCWorld mate for driving the Zed Although I tell him it is a sports car for the common man
  5. Pete, your Couple is obviously female (goes off the handle at the slightest thing) and Caroline's Roadster is obviously male (totally insensitive)
  6. But any offers or just laughs Nope not a god damn sausage.........apart form the Z4 forum telling me what good value it is. Great.......excellent value but not sod wants to buy it That's strange you hardly ever get members on here saying what a great car, real bargain for someone etc. and then it not selling.... oh hang on
  7. Funnily enough I had a conversation with a good friend about watches the other day when he told me he was getting his Tag 'serviced' for £100 I said I would rather buy a £100 every year than spend £1,000 and then have to have it serviced... He then began to tell me all the things his Tag could do etc etc.... At the end he looked all smug until I reminded him he is a manager at PCWorld and the likelyhood of him needing to know the time on the moon in zero gravity or at the bottom of the sea at 30,000 leagues was to be frank quite a long shot.... I then pointed out that his iPhone had a perfectly good clock on it and he was in fact a vain b*stard
  8. But any offers or just laughs
  9. That one had done 112,000 miles.... I am not sure there are too many other GT4's out there with similar mileage
  10. I have only had one watch in the last 20 years it cost me £20 and keeps perfect time
  11. You should be able to find a 2004/05 Blue / Black Zed in that price range....
  12. GT4 > £6k
  13. Happy Tuesday to you......
  14. Well obviously +1 Must be the painkillers
  15. Except the guy would probably sue for entrapment and the injuries he suffered both physically and mentally from his ordeal
  16. Well obviously
  17. The window motor might be worth something as it could be fixed with the guide on here hopefully, the discs would surely need some specialist attention and therefore £££ ?
  18. He is a queen so that is a possibility
  19. GLWTS cracking buy for someone
  20. Never trust a smurf
  21. Happy Biscuit to you, Happy Biscuit to you, Happy Biscuit dear Richard... Happy Biscuit to you
  22. I'm not selling anything
×
×
  • Create New...