I want to hear your BC one day, real shame I couldn't make Japfest :thumbsdown:
I said at the weekend in Wales that I wished I had my Buddy Club back for the weekend
You need help Dave if you think thats a cup of tea!!!
God knows what your idea of a cup of coffee is. PMSL.
The car has a new name.
MARMITE!!!
P:)
Peter you really are madder than a box of frogs
I don't drink tea or coffee so ok it's not my bottle of pepsi max
Don't know about the first one it looks like a copy of an HKS...
The 2nd one is a top quality exhaust, not a looker but sounds better than pretty much anything, but be warned it is loud and vibrates the whole cabin, it does not go away at any revs in any gear.... If you can put up with that or only use your Zed occasionally the go for it
I don't worry about mpg, at least 400 was on the motorways there and back, the rest were drives and a bit of travelling as we stayed an extra day, the missus did 60 miles through Bala :no1:
+1 your car looks fantastic, I really loke the CF bits front & rear but I think it is Humpys vid of 5/6 cars pulling away and your does sound very quiet... Why did Nissan build a lovely sports car and put a silent exhaust on it
That drive with Ebized leading, Glrnet 2nd, Shire 3rd and Lincolnbaggie 4th then me 5th as videod by Marzman was my favourite bit of the whole weekend..... well apart from when Mary was checking the paperwork and I went over a humpback bridge doing (cough) (cough) (cough) mph man that was one hell of a slap and thoroughly worth it
Seeing as Builder49 & twobears were asking in the main Wales thread, I remembered last year I took some pics of members not their cars, most were there again this year
Finally home after 4 days of fun
1,085 miles
£276 of fuel
More than a few slaps from the missus, mainly for going round corners and over bumps too quick
Got sunburnt at Portmeirian
Met some great new people
Met some old familiar faces
Ate far too much, even a soggy yorkshire pud
Still haven't stopped smiling
It suits me well, great but a little slow
You should have seen it before I updated it
It was the boot up time really, I looked at the software and tried to get it to load up the gui quicker but couldn't get it any quicker unfortunately.... still a lovely unit once it gets going though!
Hope its sorted Dave
See you later
All I had to do yesterday was put my seats back in, sort out the wiring, airbag light, put my console back on, put my wiper arms back on, change my pop charger over to my standard airbox....