Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It is have you listened to his 4-7 show? He is very witty and clever. He takes the mickey out of himself but alot of people think he is rubbish without listening to him. Sowee about the smileys I think your smileys are still causing a problem.... Ok on tapatalk but I just opened the forum in a browser and it went bat$hit
  2. Why don't you remember my substantial ICE install couple years ago? That is very cool
  3. Japspeed stuff is not great quality, you get what you pay for You could make a complete Zed related bathroom...
  4. Knickers, fish attacking each other and hippy communes.... Sounds like an episode of The only way is Essex...
  5. I quite like the rasp, but like i said if you have a cai it will kick in at just the right revs to mask it with a growl
  6. I think you will find if you fit more than one you may need a blow off... I always do
  7. Use it as a toilet roll holder
  8. I believe the technical answer is because it is made of metal Some peole love the rasp some hate it.... I put my pop charger on and I don't hear it :woohoo:
  9. Hmmm good little game but a bit short only took me a day and a half to finish it Glad I didn't buy it :wink:
  10. Me either and I don't have the book of faces either
  11. It just looked like some much loved 'other halves' happy to be spending time with the ones they love.... and their Zeds Group manhug Graham & Ian? Colin is just stirring because June now has a sore throat from all the coughing
  12. You can't beat an offer like that Nice one Sam
  13. Dont even go there! I am so careful normally - no idea what went wrong today - it's a very bad scrape! I can't bring myself to post a picture Go on we will all be really sympathetic honest
  14. Thats the main thing, enjoy it and it
  15. SMDNITCL SpursMadDave Nice, Intelligent, Tall & Cute Looking
  16. And then park half a mile away from any kerbs
  17. Happy hunting
  18. The guide I saw on here is very very good but I am still not sure I would do it myself, why not try a trusted garage and print off the guide, see what they reckon
  19. he is a trader on here, look in member traders The ebay link says they have 1,000's of manuals, they have a 2004,2005 & the one I posted the link to
  20. Well at least you found the locking wheel nut This any good - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NISSAN-350Z-OWNERS-MANUAL-MAINTENANCE-HANDBOOK-SET-2006-2007-/380441572585?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item589415b4e9#ht_1672wt_916
×
×
  • Create New...