Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Bit like your posts then
  2. The one place it is acceptable to look at someone else's shiny bits Indeed
  3. Got it on my tablet
  4. Someone was looking at too many shiny bits in Wales Cracking job
  5. The iPad 3 has the retina display doesn't it that should be apparent straight away
  6. Also you can download/install Android apps so easily, within an hour of getting my Xoom I had 3,000 apps and 6,000 eBooks available
  7. Depends how much you want to spend and if you NEED an iPad, I got a Motorola Xoom for £230 it is as fast as an ipad 1/2 although screen is nowhere near as good as an iPad 3, also takes an SD card so double the memory for £15. Ideal for what i want i.e. browsing, games etc I'm an Apple fan but why pay twice as much for something that does nothing more than what I have If I had a spare £400 I would get an iPad tomorrow
  8. Nice pics I am sure you will get the modding itch if you spend time on the forum....
  9. I'm sure Rosie will be back home soon, she has probably asked the garage to takr their time so she gets a rest :wink:
  10. Never seen such shiny rust :wink: Have a great and safe trip matey
  11. Fair play for being different but different doesn't always mean good
  12. Yeah I know! The reason being is coz it plugs into the factory head unit. The wiring loom is a bit steep considering its just a few wires and oem male/female plugs. That's 70 quid. However its very well made and suppose r&d comes into it. You also could buy a cheaper camera but this one is very good and the night vision is very good too. The 20 quid one is good dying the day but rubbish at night. I know as I had one. Yeah fair enough, to be honest you would have thought a new car like the 370 would have this as standard, it's hardly an amazing thing these days.... Even if it was £500 if it saves a ding it's worth it huh
  13. 100k.... Meh!
  14. Not long left now to practice for the Olympic pocket billiards.....
  15. Pk a few reasons why I didn't bring my Zed..... 1. There is never anything wrong with it 2. It was a 280 mile round trip and I am trying to keep the mileage down to preserve the value of my Zed 3. It was 99.9% motorway driving 4. The weather was horrible at mine at 7:00 am and the trip home at 21:30 was horrendous never seen so much rain. 5. I never would have fitted Jim's coffee table in the back of my Zed Having said all that when the sun came out over the Zed Shed I wished I had brought her along and I bet the chickle brothers would have found something to do to her Great afternoon and evening with friends old & new :no1:
  16. Those guys don't hang around, especially when donuts are concerned :wink:
  17. Seems strangely familiar.......
  18. £240 my number plate cam on the 350 was £20
  19. Shows that just because you drive a fast / powerful car it doesn't make you a good driver
  20. Spot of Déjà vu this evening Paul Aye........ It wasn't funny the first time
  21. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh soon Paul Good luck with the wedding !
  22. I believe it would, have you PMed Neil to check?
  23. It's funny cos it's true! It's not just the wing mirrors
  24. Maybe he will give a huge chunk of it to some deserving charities......
×
×
  • Create New...