Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Doogy's knob is more than enough for me
  2. Oi just noticed that was my pic I will let you off as it still makes I laugh!!!
  3. Glad nobody was hurt and no damage, I would buy a lottery ticket and a packet of 3 for the Guildford date as it's your lucky week :wink:
  4. Nice pimping, not much luggage space left
  5. Are you offering a knob for a knob too
  6. You have the right idea price wise I think, maybe another £500 if it is a real bobby dazzler
  7. Happy Birthday Chris Yak yak yak
  8. Just to confirm, are you talking about Ricey or the car
  9. Corrected that for you mate
  10. Just as well it wasn't a pet great dane
  11. Well pocket billiards should always be played safely, especially as we entered the team event Have a safe trip to condom, remember that map I made for you :wink: you don't want to take the wrong route in
  12. Sounds good I went for a small sub in the boot instead
  13. Shame the FA can't dock QPR 2 points retrospectively and relegate them, would serve them right for employing such a waste of skin...
  14. It's your turn to bring the tissues....
  15. I always thought etiquette demanded that you spit on it first
  16. Was just going to post the same thing, either get some red brembos or some ginger nuts....
  17. Good job but 4 hours just to do the bonnet
  18. He is going for something more manly....
  19. I am so sorry to hear that Paul But I am sure with the right cream it will soon clear up
  20. When you actually think about it he has had the equivalent of being told not to turn up at work for 3 months and forfeit a weeks wages, for someone with his past record that is pathetic and sends out a message that you can just about do whatever you want to do with little repercussion. Bit like another convicted sexual abuser that is still playing professional football.... Mary had the 'pleasure' of looking after him and said he was a nasty pathetic woman hating racist, but he still got a contract as soon as he got out
  21. Pop Charger FTW! There are MUCH better looking CAIs and a few better sounding (just) but bang for buck the PC wins hands down Just please din't ask and BHP increases
  22. Don't worry, plenty of coffin dodgers on here
×
×
  • Create New...