Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Snap although it seems I have consumed rather a lot of wine Have one for me both of you :cheers: I don't drink as you know, it just brings on the voices in my head
  2. Have a good read up on here and you will know what to look out for
  3. :lol: :lol: :lol: Back on topic, lovely car and indeed a future classic, Lee are you not tempted to garage it as an investment?
  4. Haha don't worry just don't take me seriously like 99.9% of the forum I'm sure a larger proportion of Ferrari drives are tw@ts than Zed owners as it is more of a status symbol than a machine to them I'm a tw@t but I don't have a ferrari so I can't confirm anything either way...
  5. Im not paranoid, its everybody else I tell you And I always have Mr P to keep me sane, we often sit up till late chatting I just told Mr P you called him a fool.... he is not a happy chappy he is calling some mates so expect a spud up your exhaust later
  6. I think he can see most of it from where he is sitting At least the car was well made otherwise the engine would be on his lap
  7. Yeah a bit rich calling someone who owns a Ferrari a tw@t when we are probably labelled the same by a big proportion of road users Plus the big chief has a Fezza
  8. Stop winding up poor Will, it's bad enough he hasn't got Rosie for the best weekend of the year so far
  9. Yep last weekend was fantastic but weather like this would have been the cherry on the cake
  10. Any links to flexible ladies Adrian
  11. Lets hope the plenum isn't the only thing that gets polished today Ian :wink:
  12. Thanks for the reminder Col ..... You have lots of packing to take your mind off it
  13. How does £100.00 + shipping sound? Alex That's a really smart price considering what you're actually purchasing. I wonder what the *new* price would be from Nissan Probably £100 shipping alone
  14. That sucking noise is the hfcs. I think its the PC but the HFCs make it louder, I used to get the sucking noise before I had HFCs but not as loud. It's like the engine is taking a big breath, thats the hesitation that is the downside of the noise... a decent trade off really
  15. It is great if you are anywhere near Kent pop over for a listen And yeah you only hear a PC over 4k but that is just when the rasp comes in too :wink:
  16. Im not paranoid, its everybody else I tell you And I always have Mr P to keep me sane, we often sit up till late chatting
  17. There is a boot mat in the auction nowhere near £100......
  18. Been at the park with my mate and his 5 kids Been run ragged so absolutely knackered now... but happy
  19. She could have gone shopping on Saturday
  20. They look like baby red back tarantulas
  21. Yeah i was going to say a rasp is very german but i agree an aquired taste. A member came over to my place a while back to hear the milltek & berks and we went out first with a standard airbox and heard the rasp. Then we went back and fitted my pop charger and went out again, and no rasp to be heard over the roar I took the PC off before Wales as it does inhibit acceleration a little and i noticed the rasp a lot....
  22. At least with paranoia you are never alone
  23. The more you think the world hates you the more paranoid you will be and look at every little thing that happens as being proof. Just be a glass half full kind of guy like me and even when bad stuff happens at least you will still be a happy person to be around and not a miserable moaning twonk.... Legal note - I am not calling anyone in this thread a twonk, directly Well except Zugara because he is
×
×
  • Create New...